A little question: I Spawned Betrayl with the lua file but when I go there I cant see it but I get damage, Is it the db that Betty is Invisible? Other Bosses, Mobs Work Perfect!
how to make taming card +20 or make my skill work better , speedy your taming doesnt work with your db , failed WD.
i actly prefure not to go +20 the natural limits for card enchants is +9 ish +10 to many mods like +20 cards makes the server crash more frequently
*key words to many*
one or two wont matter much but the same as cheat engines such as gameshark as were to many code mods is never a good thing
Hey Leute,
hab mal ne Frage..
Ich hab alles so gemacht wie es im Tut stand, aber wenn ich jetzt denn Server starte kommt immer noch : ERROR: GAME DB INIT ERROR : [DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]SQL Server existiert nicht oder Zugriff verweigert.
Bitte um Hilfe :P Englisch
hey Guys,
I have a question...
I do all the "step by step tut" but wenn i start the server, a fu... ERROR come..
ERROR: GAME DB INIT ERROR : [DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]SQL Server existiert nicht oder Zugriff verweigert.
Pls help me
ok im abit confused now...for weeks i been doing fine some herlock crashes but now my aurora isnt working and i did nothing to the auth
to try to resolve the problem i restored it and it still isnt working
message is: ERROR AUTH DB INIT SQL server does not exist or access it denied
sorry but even the newest of players know how to make a weapon glow. no matter where you play. i started playing in e3 and found out its +5 for glows, things have never changed. gg
yes i restored it
and yes i replaced it
restarted pc
still same thing...i really dont want to start completely fresh and have to remake/input data/and so on
it was fine and then i didnt do anything ont he server for like 18 hrs and then started aurora and and it stayed blank for few min then the error popped up
Rappelz Server-Files 02/17/2012 - Rappelz - 10 Replies Hy,
Here the Server-Files From Rappelz.
The Files are From Gpotato
and the Language is german.
This Downloads has all Information
witch i have .
I can't give support for this Files .
Thanks For Understanding
And
Is there anyone there has the Rappelz server files? 04/08/2011 - Rappelz - 4 Replies Is there anyone there has the Rappelz server files?
I just wanna know becouse I relly need them..
If nobody have them cant we just "grab" the data? we got the ip's?