Tried a few externals (Vega, Crusader, Exodus, a few others) and none of the gadget esp works but player esp is fine. Idk if its me or not any help?
They either haven’t bothered updating it yet, or it’s a QB issue. Everyone has their own unique QB, and each update tends to break gadget ESP. The best thing to do is upload your QB to your reseller or provider so they can review it.
They either haven’t bothered updating it yet, or it’s a QB issue. Everyone has their own unique QB, and each update tends to break gadget ESP. The best thing to do is upload your QB to your reseller or provider so they can review it.
I don't know much at all about QB but would it change if I reinstalled the game or switched accounts? Cos I done both but gadgets are still not working.
I don't know much at all about QB but would it change if I reinstalled the game or switched accounts? Cos I done both but gadgets are still not working.
Yeah, swapping accounts does change your QB, but if it doesn't fix your issue, I'd recommend contacting support.
Travian Bot's & Gadgets ;) 07/30/2014 - Browsergames - 4 Replies Bot 1
with Bot1 must have Java
trojan is false positive because server verification go check ;)
im using it... just triing to help
Bot2
get your favorite gadgets/console free! 03/27/2010 - Consoles - 0 Replies Lockerz is the place to go to buy the Best stuff at the best prices, watch video, discover new music, play the coolest games, hang out with your friends - and get rewarded for just about EVERYTHING you do on the site. Lockerz is giving away lots of prizes every Friday. I spoke with one of their reps and was told that lockerz wants to become a a site that people go to to rent movies, watch funny videos, get music, buy new electronics, etc. So they figure the best way to do this is by giving...
Windows 7 Chameleon Gadgets 11/03/2009 - General Art - 0 Replies Hey Leute,
biete euch hier ein paar nette Gadgets für die Sidebar an:
! Laufen bei mir ohne Probleme (Win7 Ultimate 64bit), sollten auch unter Vista laufen !
Preview:
http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/7043/gadgetsq. th.png