Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rainbow Six Siege
You last visited: Today at 01:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Disabled and can't afford DMA, any suggestions?

Discussion on Disabled and can't afford DMA, any suggestions? within the Rainbow Six Siege forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Disabled and can't afford DMA, any suggestions?

So I have an eye disease that has ruined my life. I cannot work as a result. I get, at most, $200 a month to spend on whatever. I can afford a typical subscription and all that without putting myself in a bad spot. I'll come back to that.

I only want ESP because I cannot play shooters without it. Destroys my eyes, etc. I play completely closeted. Never been banned manually or from reports. Detections only. Close friends have never suspected a thing.

I don't want to cheat. But I love FPS games and can't without ESP. I also am tired of people swearing up and down, "Since it's ESP only it's UD 2 years", and then I get banned in a few weeks. I would love nothing more than to get into DMA or into this "cloud radar/esp" stuff I'm hearing about recently... but I can't afford it. I'll never be able to.

So what can I do? It's impossible to trust any provider who says they're safe, and I can't afford DMA. I am as careful as any human being can, but I will always suffer from detection due to lack of funds.

Is there anything else out there? Anything at all?
Old 05/19/2024, 09:25   #2

elite*gold: 25
If you can afford a monthly subscription, why not just save that money going to a sub for a few months. Then you can. Surely you already have a 2nd pc ? All you need then is a DMA card and a Fuser which can be bought for 300$ in total. Then the sub for 60$ a month
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/19/2024, 22:39   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by atifaslam View Post
I'm sorry I'm a bit out of loop with RS6, why is a DMA necessary for cheating?
It isn’t, it’s just very safe on battle eye and EAC games

As of now
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/23/2024, 03:49   #4

I know of something its called dont cheat and how does esp help your eyes
Old 05/23/2024, 08:31   #5

elite*gold: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pewiyaaaa View Post
did you even read his text? if not do again. it makes sense.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/24/2024, 00:11   #6

Quote:
I have an eye disease that is too complex for doctors to even figure out what I have. It took 10 years for them to finally accept my disease as a real thing and it was published under the name "Corneal neuropathy". Before, people were turned away and told they were imagining things. I was able to prove it through great expense. But, it still will not be cured. Bionic eyes will exist before they can fix it.

The reason I need ESP is because the process of searching for an enemy, especially at a distance, causes me great pain. In Apex legends as an example, I can make it about 20 minutes before the pain is too much and I have to turn it off. With ESP, I can play it for 4 hours.

I really have no reason to explain myself to you, but I did anyway. Please consider in the future that people with disabilities know how they work better than you do. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colours6277 View Post
did you even read his text? if not do again. it makes sense.
Love you brother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless View Post
If you can afford a monthly subscription, why not just save that money going to a sub for a few months. Then you can. Surely you already have a 2nd pc ? All you need then is a DMA card and a Fuser which can be bought for 300$ in total. Then the sub for 60$ a month
Do you sell that? I've looked at DMA setups for a lot of providers, and it's always a $600+ process... I don't have another computer, but I can get a trash laptop soon as I am picking out a new one for a friend who is looking to upgrade.
Old 05/24/2024, 08:24   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylfaen View Post
I have an eye disease that is too complex for doctors to even figure out what I have. It took 10 years for them to finally accept my disease as a real thing and it was published under the name "Corneal neuropathy". Before, people were turned away and told they were imagining things. I was able to prove it through great expense. But, it still will not be cured. Bionic eyes will exist before they can fix it.

The reason I need ESP is because the process of searching for an enemy, especially at a distance, causes me great pain. In Apex legends as an example, I can make it about 20 minutes before the pain is too much and I have to turn it off. With ESP, I can play it for 4 hours.

I really have no reason to explain myself to you, but I did anyway. Please consider in the future that people with disabilities know how they work better than you do. <3

Love you brother.

Do you sell that? I've looked at DMA setups for a lot of providers, and it's always a $600+ process... I don't have another computer, but I can get a trash laptop soon as I am picking out a new one for a friend who is looking to upgrade.

I do sell the subscription yes
Old 05/25/2024, 21:16   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylfaen View Post

Love you brother.

Well im sorry but i cant be the only one who thinks this is bs but regardless we are on an online forum and anyone can fake anything so im not gonna drag it and just use playersharp.io it has a good track record
Old 05/28/2024, 09:11   #9

Quote:
Well im sorry but i cant be the only one who thinks this is bs but regardless we are on an online forum and anyone can fake anything so im not gonna drag it and just use playersharp.io it has a good track record
You felt the need to say my insanely specific disease is fake because you're embarrassed that you can't read and someone called you out? Pick a respectable member of the community, put the $300 I need for this guy's DMA setup on the line, and if I can't produce medical records from Bascom Palmer @ University of Miami and about 4 other ophthalmology facilities you'll double your money.

Now you're illiterate and a *****. I'd rather have the incurable eye disease.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/28/2024, 09:30   #10

elite*gold: 98
Quote:
why would he fake it on a cheating related forum? there are some legit imposters but a lot of people are cheaters aswell. what would the benefit for him be if he would fake it?

i highly doubt it
Old 05/28/2024, 23:21   #11

Quote:
why would he fake it on a cheating related forum? there are some legit imposters but a lot of people are cheaters aswell. what would the benefit for him be if he would fake it?

i highly doubt it
some people are bottom feeders and want attention simple not saying he is one but i have my reasons to doubt someone online who claims they are disabled and is basically asking for a handout inderectly, its the interent people of all sorts are here and lie about everything to feel better you can really see this in doxbins Hall of autisim or if you are active on discord cheating servers or any actually there are alot of weird people who feel the need to lie about everything with no gain. Thats just me and im not trying toshit on this guy if he really is disabled.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/28/2024, 23:35   #12

Quote:

i highly doubt it
He doesn't actually believe that I'm lying about my disease. He thinks I'm phishing for sympathy to get a handout and that bothers him. Really goes to show you how real projection is. Best part is I already got the answer I needed from this post. I can swing $300 for the DMA setup the gentleman above posted, it'll just take me a month or two (maybe longer since I was informed a laptop won't work for 2nd pc). So the thread is basically over, it's just this guy trying to discredit me just to make sure no one does anything charitable, which I would decline anyway for safety reasons.

Interesting he's replying to you but ignoring my wager regarding medical records
Thanks
2 Users