I do not care about an aimbot. Just needing a good quality esp. Prefer injection method of using a usb and once injected removing. This way files/loader does not stay on pc.
This method is ineffective if the loader/bypass is detected.
Feel free to check our Chams for R6s, undetected for over a year. If you want, I'm willing to give you a free trial.
I prefer that method now mainly because I lost my main fortnite season 2 account because they detected a file on my pc. Never even used cheats for fortnite they simply detected a file. I use kernaim for the finals, cod and dayz currently. Never been banned on any of those using their products going on 7 months now. But they do not offer anything for r6. Only other method that has worked great is AA's method.
I prefer that method now mainly because I lost my main fortnite season 2 account because they detected a file on my pc. Never even used cheats for fortnite they simply detected a file. I use kernaim for the finals, cod and dayz currently. Never been banned on any of those using their products going on 7 months now. But they do not offer anything for r6. Only other method that has worked great is AA's method.
This is the first time I've heard of this.
I highly doubt that they detect any files on PC. They can detect running files on your computer, etc., but just file that, which is simply located on PC, cannot.
I do not care about an aimbot. Just needing a good quality esp. Prefer injection method of using a usb and once injected removing. This way files/loader does not stay on pc.
if u prefer usb use mojo, although it gets detected every few months ahah
or something which has a better track history just check out my store
I do not care about an aimbot. Just needing a good quality esp. Prefer injection method of using a usb and once injected removing. This way files/loader does not stay on pc.
Klar lite - however this doesn't use USB for injection.
This is the first time I've heard of this.
I highly doubt that they detect any files on PC. They can detect running files on your computer, etc., but just file that, which is simply located on PC, cannot.
yes they can, or at least epic can and has before.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntegrityCheats
This method is ineffective if the loader/bypass is detected.
Feel free to check our Chams for R6s, undetected for over a year. If you want, I'm willing to give you a free trial.
ill take a free key and give it a try. The usb method is used to store file. You insert usb run the loader and inject. Once completed you unplug the usb and then start up the game. Very easy to do and kernaim who i use for a bunch of other games uses this method and i have not been banned at all on any game in nearly a year....apex, cod, the finals and dayz. But again ill try yours out and see how it goes or how long i last from being banned.
[QUOTE=IntegrityCheats;39905553]This method is ineffective if the loader/bypass is detected.
Feel free to check our Chams for R6s, undetected for over a year. If you want, I'm willing to give you a free trial.
How long would you be willing to give a free trial? I see your cheat runs on AMD & Intel CPU but I have a AMD GPU am I still able to use it as yours is the cheapest one I found yet.