I will soon be getting a DMA setup for Siege. I plan to use Elysium and just wanted to know if there's ever been any history of DMA r6 cheeses going DTC. I will be playing on an extremely stacked and expensive account and do not want to take the risk.
The Developer pretends to have died I think, idk.. we haven't seen him in a long time, he said he's sick but he's active on other forums. I am a reseller for his DMA btw, not hating him.
I will soon be getting a DMA setup for Siege. I plan to use Elysium and just wanted to know if there's ever been any history of DMA r6 cheeses going DTC. I will be playing on an extremely stacked and expensive account and do not want to take the risk.
Well DMA dtc no. If u mean the fw for BattleEye. The Cheat itself cant get dtc if there is no memory write. If u get a good fw u dont have to worry about bannes. Maby take a second and think about getting Elysium because the devs says hes sick and no one know how long it will get updates.
The Developer pretends to have died I think, idk.. we haven't seen him in a long time, he said he's sick but he's active on other forums. I am a reseller for his DMA btw, not hating him.
Would you happen to know any other DMA cheese providers? I’ve seen forum talk from last year about xerus creating one. I checked their website recently and they do have an r6 cheese but it’s not specified whether if it’s for DMA or not. I’ve also heard that TM solution is possibly a provider, but that I can’t verify on. Any input on this would be appreciated
I suggest you not to use your main account and any CHEESE and DMA usage. R6 has detected and banned DMA several times, and they may even ban your account after a month.
Register a small account and enjoy the game!!
I suggest you not to use your main account and any CHEESE and DMA usage. R6 has detected and banned DMA several times, and they may even ban your account after a month.
Register a small account and enjoy the game!!
R6 hasn’t detected DMA. They use Battle Eye anti cheat and has proven to be absolutely worthless against DMA. Just don’t use the “pre flashed / free firmware” that comes with your board
I suggest you not to use your main account and any CHEESE and DMA usage. R6 has detected and banned DMA several times, and they may even ban your account after a month.
Register a small account and enjoy the game!!
They only detected bad FW that had default pcileech bytes in it. Only spoofing device ID, vendor ID and serial number is not enough. They do not detect custom FW. So use a proper custom FW and you won't be detected.
They only detected bad FW that had default pcileech bytes in it. Only spoofing device ID, vendor ID and serial number is not enough. They do not detect custom FW. So use a proper custom FW and you won't be detected.
The Developer pretends to have died I think, idk.. we haven't seen him in a long time, he said he's sick but he's active on other forums. I am a reseller for his DMA btw, not hating him.
Hi, 2 questions:
1. Do you know how the ESP is rendered?
2. Can you resell me a Key? Coinbase is killing me…
Hi, 2 questions:
1. Do you know how the ESP is rendered?
ESP is rendered on the second PC in a windows with a black background. You will need a fuser or capture card to take full advantage of this type of ESP. I recommend fuser. However, if you have a high res and high hz monitor (e.g. 240hz at 2k or more), you can set up a second monitor on top of your main one and look at the enemy esp in that way.
As your first question already has been answered, I will answer the 2nd.
Which provider? I won't sell Elysian because they are most likely exit scamming - maybe cause it was unsuccessful idk
Yeah so, I bought it yesterday via Coinbase… got the license, but the cheese isn’t working. Some people say the dev quit the project others say he died, idk.
Fact is, Elysian isn’t working so its basically scam!
All said the same for Faceit in 2018" Just use any fw u find its safe... faceit is doing nothing against it mimim" - 6 month later CLAP
All said the same for Valorant in 2021" Just use any fw u find its safe... vgk is doing nothing against it mimim" - 6 month later CLAP
All said the same for eac in 2023" Just use any fw u find its safe... eac is doing nothing against it mimim" - last 6 month 3 waves. And 1 of them against emu fw.. CLAP
Dont be an idiot and buy fw that has at least 100% ooriginal cfg space and 100% (inactive device) bar values of real device to have minimum security...
Atm fw with working barcontroller is super rare. Existing ones are super private or just an ekk copy.