Hello i’m running amd so ring 1 isn’t an option. which provider should i use. i also have a DMA setup if there are dma chair providers. i have another question about if i get banned in r6 since it’s battle eye, will i be banned in tarkov? should i just use a spoofer while cheezing in r6?
i’m new to r6 cheese
LethalCheats is what i use and has the best track record (after ring-1).
If you have a DMA and want to legit cheat i guess you could go with Elysian dma or something only dma for r6 i have heard of.
but tbh all the current dma's i have seen have not even been around very long, so sure they are probably the safest thing you can go for but since they are new you dont know if the provider will just dip randomly when they cba anymore.
Hello i’m running amd so ring 1 isn’t an option. which provider should i use. i also have a DMA setup if there are dma chair providers. i have another question about if i get banned in r6 since it’s battle eye, will i be banned in tarkov? should i just use a spoofer while cheezing in r6?
i’m new to r6 cheese
Hello i’m running amd so ring 1 isn’t an option. which provider should i use. i also have a DMA setup if there are dma chair providers. i have another question about if i get banned in r6 since it’s battle eye, will i be banned in tarkov? should i just use a spoofer while cheezing in r6?
i’m new to r6 cheese
Elysian DMA is not updated yet. The dev is sick. I don't know when he will be back. You can try Lynx DMA or Xerus/tm DMA cheese for R6S. All of them are good in their own way. I personally prefer a stable cheese over an unstable/laggy/buggy cheese with so many features.
LethalCheats is what i use and has the best track record (after ring-1).
If you have a DMA and want to legit cheat i guess you could go with Elysian dma or something only dma for r6 i have heard of.
but tbh all the current dma's i have seen have not even been around very long, so sure they are probably the safest thing you can go for but since they are new you dont know if the provider will just dip randomly when they cba anymore.
Don't they get ban waved like any other cheats? (Correct me if I'm wrong) the only reason I use r1 is because they can still survive ban waves and rarely get detected. I've used many other "UD" cheats and especially those on Xenos' list, (we dont talk about klar its a joke), I've used resellers of whatever cheatarmy, linear, and other are selling, and topfrag. Again, do correct me if I'm wrong, cuz rn Lethalcheats the impression it gives me is "just another one of thus "UD" cheats that can't survive banwaves"
Don't they get ban waved like any other cheats? (Correct me if I'm wrong) the only reason I use r1 is because they can still survive ban waves and rarely get detected. I've used many other "UD" cheats and especially those on Xenos' list, (we dont talk about klar its a joke), I've used resellers of whatever cheatarmy, linear, and other are selling, and topfrag. Again, do correct me if I'm wrong, cuz rn Lethalcheats the impression it gives me is "just another one of thus "UD" cheats that can't survive banwaves"
They have been undetected longer then all other R6 cheats other then ring-1.
By wave i am guessing you mean cheat being detected?
I personally have been on my account using them on R6 since around July / September.
In the time my account has been alive using it, all other R6 providers have had 2 - 3 detections each (other then ring-1).
They have been undetected longer then all other R6 cheats other then ring-1.
By wave i am guessing you mean cheat being detected?
I personally have been on my account using them on R6 since around July / September.
In the time my account has been alive using it, all other R6 providers have had 2 - 3 detections each (other then ring-1).
By wave I meant banwaves. Last time from what I heard lethalcheats got banwaved along with other providers. Idk about now since I've been using r1 but if lethalcheats does keep a long run AS far as r1 then I'll consider buying it, r1 has not seen any QoL improvements and the only reason I'm using it it's because of security and I would gladly switch if there's a provider similar.
By wave I meant banwaves. Last time from what I heard lethalcheats got banwaved along with other providers. Idk about now since I've been using r1 but if lethalcheats does keep a long run AS far as r1 then I'll consider buying it, r1 has not seen any QoL improvements and the only reason I'm using it it's because of security and I would gladly switch if there's a provider similar.
no?
with any cheat you can get banned for playing to obvious (including ring-1 and even DMA cheats)...
No cheat is immune to that...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealPedro
what’s the link for lethal cheats
pretty sure they are on the unofficial legit thread
no?
with any cheat you can get banned for playing to obvious (including ring-1 and even DMA cheats)...
No cheat is immune to that...
pretty sure they are on the unofficial legit thread
Respectfully that is just simply not true. I spent the entire season rage hacking to champion 2 seasons ago with ring-1, that account is still up right now. Playing obvious and getting banned is simply an excuse cheat devs use to cover up their detection unless you get manual reviewed or someone ticketed you.
PS: The link to LC on the Xenos list is outdated. It is lethalcheats.net
Respectfully that is just simply not true. I spent the entire season rage hacking to champion 2 seasons ago with ring-1, that account is still up right now. Playing obvious and getting banned is simply an excuse cheat devs use to cover up their detection unless you get manual reviewed or someone ticketed you.
PS: The link to LC on the Xenos list is outdated. It is lethalcheats.net
Good for you, but like i said anyone can get banned for raging... sometimes you can go a long time sometimes not... mostly depends on your headshot %.
I have known people who have used ring-1 and got banned within a day fully raging, not the cheats fault in anyway... if your raging and hitting constant headshots you will get banned...
Saying you can't get banned from raging with ring-1 is simply just false lmao
Good for you, but like i said anyone can get banned for raging... sometimes you can go a long time sometimes not... mostly depends on your headshot %.
I have known people who have used ring-1 and got banned within a day fully raging, not the cheats fault in anyway... if your raging and hitting constant headshots you will get banned...
Saying you can't get banned from raging with ring-1 is simply just false lmao
Idk for other people. Yes you are correct, when I raged I had a 15 AVG HS%. I did not went for head in most cases since anyone knows about stat bans. Which is what I'm not refering to when I asked ABT lethal's detection. Being banned from stats is understandable. Anyways I didn't mean to be rude in anyway, I've bought the product and I'll try it on one of my accounts. Have a good day wherever you are.
[Selling] R6S ACCOUNT: 179K R6S Credits / 50K Renown + All elites + Pro League Skins + Diamond 07/23/2018 - Rainbow Six Siege Trading - 5 Replies Hello And Welcome
I'am selling my uplay account wich will be full infos:
Email+password (and ability to change the email to yours )
-Level 255
-Diamond on Operation Health
-Wl 1.3 Kd 1.1
-Rainbow Six Siege Complete Edition
-Year 2+3 Season Pass
[Buying] Youtube Likes/Subscribers/Comments/Favoriten for LONG time on my Channel. LONG TERM! 06/16/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 5 Replies Ich werde eine neue Channel ofnen, und ich werde viele Subscribers gebrauchen.
Pned mir mit wie viele subs ihr mir geben konnt, DIE MUSSEN BLEIBEN, wen die weg gehen wexel ich das TBM zu -1 wen ihr das nicht fixed.
DIE SUBSCRIBERS MUSSEN durch ein video auf subscribe druken das ich schike, wen ihr das nicht konnt zahle ich viel wenniger.
Ich werde pro video so 1000-2000Likes kaufen, also die lowest offer die ich habe fur likes ist 20egold/1000 Likes, wen ihr mir fur weniger machen kan...
Long, long, long ago... 08/24/2012 - Rappelz Private Server - 17 Replies ... A young Roflcopter just wanted to play Rappelz in peace, with no other people to distract him. He wanted nothing more than a private server where he could play by himself, just himself, no interference. This was a time when there weren't any private servers, and he was frustrated by this. He told his friends that if he could have a private server, all he'd do was level from scratch, no buffs, no cheating, no free pets, no cash shop items (maybe a piece of deco or two)...
and today is the...