So I will be getting a legit cheat and I have done some research. Afaik klar isn't the best option because of the detection history even tho its kinda tempting because it's so cheap. From what I've seen and heard my best options would be Ring-1 and maybe lethal, any thoughts?
If your system supports ring they are a great option. I’ve got a buddy that uses lethal and he says he likes it. Out of the two of those, I’d pick ring personally. They’ve been UD for years AFAIK
So I will be getting a legit cheat and I have done some research. Afaik klar isn't the best option because of the detection history even tho its kinda tempting because it's so cheap. From what I've seen and heard my best options would be Ring-1 and maybe lethal, any thoughts?
Ring1 and lethal are indeed your best options. Ring1 has been UD for 3 years now.
Lethal has been UD for 4 months now and is almost as cheap as klar while having much better detection history
Check it out here -
So I will be getting a legit cheat and I have done some research. Afaik klar isn't the best option because of the detection history even tho its kinda tempting because it's so cheap. From what I've seen and heard my best options would be Ring-1 and maybe lethal, any thoughts?
So I will be getting a legit cheat and I have done some research. Afaik klar isn't the best option because of the detection history even tho its kinda tempting because it's so cheap. From what I've seen and heard my best options would be Ring-1 and maybe lethal, any thoughts?
So I will be getting a legit cheat and I have done some research. Afaik klar isn't the best option because of the detection history even tho its kinda tempting because it's so cheap. From what I've seen and heard my best options would be Ring-1 and maybe lethal, any thoughts?
message kjw8514 on disc for inv to priv slotted if you have the credentials for it. worth a try. he helped me when i was looking for a UD priv.
So I will be getting a legit cheat and I have done some research. Afaik klar isn't the best option because of the detection history even tho its kinda tempting because it's so cheap. From what I've seen and heard my best options would be Ring-1 and maybe lethal, any thoughts?