Which of these cheats are good? For esp , aimbot and customer service, and of course, which of them is less likely to be banned when the banwave happens?
I used ring-1 they not great but good and still have some bugs
(I don't play rage at all only legit or semi-legit)
Which of these cheats are good? For esp , aimbot and customer service, and of course, which of them is less likely to be banned when the banwave happens?
I used ring-1 they not great but good and still have some bugs
(I don't play rage at all only legit or semi-legit)
TopFrag or Linear. I‘ve heard that Lethal banned a user who said it‘s detected in their discord server, handful of bans recently seen of the other providers you mentioned and Ring1 has some bugs, yeah but been UD for a good while!
TopFrag or Linear. I‘ve heard that Lethal banned a user who said it‘s detected in their discord server, handful of bans recently seen of the other providers you mentioned and Ring1 has some bugs, yeah but been UD for a good while!
So... topfrag is best option? And second is linear.pub, there is any performance impact like ring-1?
Also what about authority r6?
Thx your helping <3
So... topfrag is best option? And second is linear.pub, there is any performance impact like ring-1?
Also what about authority r6?
Thx your helping <3
I have seen many bans with Authority recently, although they changed their overlay just yesterday. No Idea if it´s UD but they claim to be - Edit: Just saw some bans again after I made this post, BE Bans
TopFrag has no performance issues, have been using it for a while, no idea about Linear.pub
You could also try our cheat once it releases, can show you a bit more in our discord if you are interested. We´ll be going in private testing in a few weeks, then release it
TopFrag or Linear. I‘ve heard that Lethal banned a user who said it‘s detected in their discord server, handful of bans recently seen of the other providers you mentioned and Ring1 has some bugs, yeah but been UD for a good while!
That is completely false.
We have been undetected since rerelease in April.
You are referring to the user named Kage (a very childish individual), he got banned in the first wave of bans from the Scripters Rift detection, he then went on to attempt to ddos our website for multiple days (we blocked his attack within 10 - 15 minutes), he also admitted to DDOSing our website in the "chair status" discord and to the owner of that discord at the time James.
So he was banned from our site and Discord for ddosing our website, not for his "ban report".
That is completely false.
We have been undetected since rerelease in April.
You are referring to the user named Kage (a very childish individual), he got banned in the first wave of bans from the Scripters Rift detection, he then went on to attempt to ddos our website for multiple days (we blocked his attack within 10 - 15 minutes), he also admitted to DDOSing our website in the "chair status" discord and to the owner of that discord at the time James.
So he was banned from our site and Discord for ddosing our website, not for his "ban report".
Oh, my bad, I meant Kage, sorry about that. Thanks for clearing that up!
is linear.pub lite safe? 10/07/2022 - Rainbow Six Siege - 2 Replies Just asking bc I want to cheat on my main.
Anyone have experience with it or heared anything bad ? Maybe someone knows the last dt?
Thank you ! =)
Question About using cheap cheats - Klar.gg Linear.pub 09/17/2022 - Rainbow Six Siege - 6 Replies Hello all,
I only want to use cheats for 1v1, 2v1 my friends, am I still at risk of I use cave ESP?
I'm hearing bad things about klar.gg, anyone have an opinion on linear.pub?
Thanks