Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rainbow Six Siege
You last visited: Today at 19:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

R6 Undetected External Cheat

Discussion on R6 Undetected External Cheat within the Rainbow Six Siege forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow (Closed)

(Closed)
Old 04/25/2020, 12:03   #2

Woah! With all these vouches, I'd be stupid to think this is a scam!! Everyone please purchase this cheat it is very high quality, works a charm like much!
Old 04/25/2020, 12:53   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruizeh View Post
Woah! With all these vouches, I'd be stupid to think this is a scam!! Everyone please purchase this cheat it is very high quality, works a charm like much!
Hope your liking the R6 Chair Bruzieh <3
Old 04/25/2020, 13:00   #4

can vouch for Chaos. Just bought it a little bit ago and he was very helpful with the setup. Cheat is working good 9/10
Old 04/25/2020, 14:10   #5

Added you on Discord. Interested in buying Lifetime
Old 04/25/2020, 15:54   #6

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shink.- View Post
Added you on Discord. Interested in buying Lifetime
Added all Friend Requests
Old 04/25/2020, 21:58   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregJay03 View Post
Pasted **** advertising it in my Discord server. Don't buy it if you want your money to be kept safe.
Greg i’ve been coding this cheat for literally 2 years... also, we’re not in your discord so i can assure you this is not a paste or a scam lol. perhaps your talking about someone else because i’m vouched... just because it has cav esp means it’s your cheat and pasted? LOL

Quote:
Pasted **** advertising it in my Discord server. Don't buy it if you want your money to be kept safe.

i try to join his server to clear up some stuff so he doesn’t make me lose customers as i was here so long before him and get insta banned when he gets on from his discord server. LOL
Old 04/25/2020, 22:49   #8

elite*gold: 126
Old 04/25/2020, 23:25   #9

Quote:

Do you really think you have any right to talk after this? ape
ape? that’s not even my discord? make sure you have the right discord before you assume ****. mine is completely private and i only let people purchase if they dm me first. maybe you want to talk about how you just gave a scammer all your customers id’s and passports? and that he took more then 8000$ from you. seems like your **** isn’t even straight before talking down to a cheat dev that’s been around for longer then you have
Old 04/26/2020, 00:24   #10

yeah thanks for sending me an outdated injector and then blocking me on discord.... ****** *** seller. Do Not Trust mh#8569 on discord.
Old 04/26/2020, 01:01   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosCheats View Post
ape? that’s not even my discord? make sure you have the right discord before you assume ****. mine is completely private and i only let people purchase if they dm me first. maybe you want to talk about how you just gave a scammer all your customers id’s and passports? and that he took more then 8000$ from you. seems like your **** isn’t even straight before talking down to a cheat dev that’s been around for longer then you have
2019 July, are you sure?

I got all the money back btw and the dude is in prison so idk what is your problem /shrug

^ btw u can't insult me with that, no data got stored or stolen

oh I see you are a confirmed scammer idk what to say anymore, somewhy I predicted it properly
Old 04/26/2020, 01:05   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispyhacks View Post
yeah thanks for sending me an outdated injector and then blocking me on discord.... shitty ass seller. Do Not Trust mh#8569 on discord.

look at the screenshot for proof boys

i never sent you anything. I blocked you because you wanted the cheat for free after i said its paid then called me a fa*****

Quote:
2019 July, are you sure?

I got all the money back btw and the dude is in prison so idk what is your problem /shrug

^ btw u can't insult me with that, no data got stored or stolen

oh I see you are a confirmed scammer idk what to say anymore, somewhy I predicted it properly

um actually before you go dick riding anyone that i am a scammer without proof maybe you should worry about your cheat? hmm? because you dont know what shira stored did you? he has everyones face and ID so dont try to talk LOL. been in coding longer then you. UD for 2 years but you can't go longer then 1?

screenshot for proof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispyhacks View Post
yeah thanks for sending me an outdated injector and then blocking me on discord.... shitty ass seller. Do Not Trust mh#8569 on discord.
so whats this then
Old 04/26/2020, 01:10   #13

HTML editing is not hard.

Yes you clearly know more what he stored than someone who knows him personally...
Old 04/26/2020, 01:51   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosCheats View Post

look at the screenshot for proof boys

i never sent you anything. I blocked you because you wanted the cheat for free after i said its paid then called me a fa*****

um actually before you go **** riding anyone that i am a scammer without proof maybe you should worry about your cheat? hmm? because you dont know what shira stored did you? he has everyones face and ID so dont try to talk LOL. been in coding longer then you. UD for 2 years but you can't go longer then 1?

screenshot for proof.

so whats this then
i hate to say it but you sound like a 14 yo paster *****, "ive been in coding longer for you" like jesus, tell me what a struct is
Old 04/26/2020, 01:55   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnJah View Post
i hate to say it but you sound like a 14 yo paster *****, "ive been in coding longer for you" like jesus, tell me what a struct is

If someone were to try to throw shade on your cheat you've had for 2 years you'd do the same
Closed Thread

Tags
r6 hacks