Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
Rainbow Cheats

You last visited: Today at 01:42

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



HWID BAN

Discussion on HWID BAN within the Rainbow Six Siege forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
HWID BAN

Im HWID banned, on my new PC. I cheated and got banned 2 times which I know is prob a HWID ban. I haven't used my OLD pc in over 180 days. Do you think I could go back on it and it would be lifted?
CrippinOnTheBtches is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
No, you would most likely need a spoofer OR another method which isnt talked about on here.
susvara is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.