Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

R6 Ban Specifics

Discussion on R6 Ban Specifics within the Rainbow Six Siege forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
R6 Ban Specifics

Hello,
I am looking forward to grab my first ESP hack from one of the various providers listed as legit.

I have been doing research, and have read alot about HWID spoofers and bans.

My question is:

If I were to hack on my main computer, would it be advised to use a VPN? (does battleeye ban from IP address?)

If using a HWID spoofer, does this change my HWID permanently? (Will I be able to revert to my old HWID?)

Also, when a cheat becomes detected - it is to my understanding that it will only flag you for the cheat if you are playing with it after the detection.

(So, if you were playing for a week while it was undetected. Then the cheat provider halts his program because its detected ~ its pretty safe to say you are NOT flagged, therefore your account should be safe?)

I really just need advice to keep my main account safe from being banned. How confident do you guys feel hacking on your main account? (I will be using a secondary, just wondering)

Thanks!
Old 03/04/2019, 01:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
Do not cheat on your main pretty much 100 percent ban, hwid spoofer will not change for ever might as well use tmac mac adress spoofer as well is free search it up.