Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rainbow Six Siege
You last visited: Today at 04:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers within the Rainbow Six Siege forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 04/13/2020, 20:34   #376

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x507FA68 View Post
+1
proofcore #1

ETA on club penguin hack? kappa
Old 04/17/2020, 17:41   #377

Ring 1 claiming UD while detected
Old 04/18/2020, 01:49   #378

Please add "Champion Gaming - #1 Legit Hacks Provider" as Scam Provider!

This low life guy serves you with a Petya Ransomware Downloader instead of your payed cheat.

In simple words: your PC is encrypted according to military standards, the PC reboots and gives you- the victim a message explaining how you can pay in Bitcoin ($ 300) to get the keys to get your data back.

DONT BUY - BE WARNED!!!

Old 04/18/2020, 11:54   #379

Change Perfectaim.io to legit. Last detection was 500 days ago, but it is an only invite cheat.
Old 04/18/2020, 14:06   #380

elite*gold: 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnux View Post
Change Perfectaim.io to legit. Last detection was 500 days ago, but it is an only invite cheat.
They exit scammed on R6 then brought it back up, that is far from legit.

Aimbot.pro messaging people in my server in DMs to sell their paste.

Scam.
Old 04/18/2020, 14:19   #381

Not scam though, even if it is "paste" it's still very well UD
Old 04/20/2020, 19:45   #382

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregJay03 View Post

Scam.
Perfectaim.io is legit, they have never exit scammed to my knowledge.
Old 04/20/2020, 20:03   #383

Quote:

Scam.
As a perfectaim invitee myself, if cheats are not being used they sometimes go down due to lack of use or interest. If a cheat gains interest or traction they get revived. PerfectAim has never been scammers/cracked/leaked etc... anyone who claims to be using code from PerfectAim are lying 100%. People try to crack PA all the time but no matter how much they wish they can be PA they never will be.

if anything Aimbot.pro are scammers for faking to be a PA paste the word of fakers is less reliable sir. Funny how Aimbot.pro are the only providers claiming such a thing tho, i mean nothing suspicious about a random provider claiming to use a well-known providers code, right?
Old 04/20/2020, 22:02   #384

Added Atlas to scam. Seems I finally have proof that he is using fake accounts :

His PatG account also leaves vouches on his original thread.
Old 04/21/2020, 00:15   #385

elite*gold: 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathadus View Post
As a perfectaim invitee myself, if cheats are not being used they sometimes go down due to lack of use or interest. If a cheat gains interest or traction they get revived. PerfectAim has never been scammers/cracked/leaked etc... anyone who claims to be using code from PerfectAim are lying 100%. People try to crack PA all the time but no matter how much they wish they can be PA they never will be.

if anything Aimbot.pro are scammers for faking to be a PA paste the word of fakers is less reliable sir. Funny how Aimbot.pro are the only providers claiming such a thing tho, i mean nothing suspicious about a random provider claiming to use a well-known providers code, right?
You are misunderstanding my post.

Aimbot.pro doesn't claim anything like that, they're simply just a **** paste cheat who will probably exit scam in 3-4 months. I didn't say they claim they use PA's code.

On the other hand, I used to use PA too and all of the sudden their R6 cheat was gone. They were detected with it for a long *** time and now that it's getting popular they somehow brought it up again. I like PerfectAim but this is shady imo.
Old 04/21/2020, 04:07   #386

Quote:
You are misunderstanding my post.

Aimbot.pro doesn't claim anything like that, they're simply just a **** paste cheat who will probably exit scam in 3-4 months. I didn't say they claim they use PA's code.

On the other hand, I used to use PA too and all of the sudden their R6 cheat was gone. They were detected with it for a long *** time and now that it's getting popular they somehow brought it up again. I like PerfectAim but this is shady imo.
The cheats been invite only for years, what ever experience you had with PA must of been even farther into the past than that even. The cheats been up and UD for a couple years on PA.

If the cheat went down all those years ago and you didn't get a refund you should have made a ticket requesting your money back or a subscription transfer. They don't scam so all you had to do was Try to get your money back and you would have. I've been with PA since the start of 2017 and I've never seen them scam even once before. No idea how you got the idea PA exit scammed.
Old 04/21/2020, 15:56   #387

atlas is not a scam i use them right now and have been for about a month i can show proof to whoever needs to see it
Old 04/21/2020, 17:31   #388

Atlas is a legit provider. Its a simple cheat and works fairly well, he is not a scammer.
Old 04/21/2020, 21:35   #389

Atlas is a good hack, is not scam, or maybe you buy it to a fake seller.
But for me, work fine and good support (and good price) .
Old 04/21/2020, 23:13   #390

Zenithcheats is not scam....not sure why its listed under scam...100% legit if you are in doubt msg me I will give you 100% free trial ����

Tags
cheat, legit, scam, siege, undetected