Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rainbow Six Siege
You last visited: Today at 03:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Free] Easily create/use your own custom scripts/macros

Discussion on [Free] Easily create/use your own custom scripts/macros within the Rainbow Six Siege forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Free] Easily create/use your own custom scripts/macros

Hi,

I've created a Java based software which consists of all sorts of external scripts

I'm now releasing a free version of the software that only has the Custom Scripting feature unlocked. I've made it easy to write and share scripts, without having the need of learning a programming language.

Scripts can be made for any game and approved scripts will be visible to everyone using this software. Thus you can use others created scripts and they can use yours.

Quote:
What's this software exactly?
Quote:
Media Examples:
Here is what the software supports for scripting:
Quote:
  • Find Image

• Find Color

• Required Function

• Loop Statement

• Type method

• Moving the Mouse

• Mouse Clicks

• Press Keys

• Pause Script

• Statements

I'm still adding new features for this. If you got a suggestion, you can let me know
  1. To use the software you will need to have a forum account on
  2. You can then download the cheat or here is the link
  3. Once you load it, enter the profile name "freebie". You can use this free plan forever.

If you need help you can join the discord
Old 09/20/2018, 22:09   #2

elite*gold: 0
Added some new functions for custom scripting.

[Required Function]
This function specifies that the script uses the specified data and that it should first be downloaded to the users computer, before running the script. Of course this whole process is automatic and does everything for you when you click "load".
  • .required_folder FOLDER/PATH
    • This function tells the software its going to use this folder, which was bundled in the .zip file
  • .required_files FILE_NAMES
    • This function tells the software its going to use all these files, which was bundled in the .zip file.
  • .download_required_data URL
    • This gives the software the address to download the file and extract it to the appropriate directories.

I've also added hyperlinks to the script viewer, so any url's that are in the commented out lines (#) , will make the links clickable. Would be useful to link to videos for additional guides or such.