I'm looking for a serious content creator that will showcase my recoil script for rainbow six siege and in future will showcase cheats like esp and aimbot for rainbow six siege. I'm looking for people that will make showcase videos for free keys.
so why say its detected if you did not have any contact with me. and script is not a rat and its undetected I have been using it for over 2 weeks and not be banned.
I'm looking for a serious content creator that will showcase my recoil script for rainbow six siege and in future will showcase cheats like esp and aimbot for rainbow six siege. I'm looking for people that will make showcase videos for free keys.
Add me on discord for more info: gandzi340_
atleast give us some kind of sneak peek before we try out your cheat and work for u
Looking for content creators 09/24/2025 - Rust Trading - 2 Replies Hello, im looking for people to make youtube videos on my rust cheat. Its a decently rage cheat and has many features (I will list below). I will give you the key to make the video and if the video does good you will get a reward either of another key or money.
Requirements:
Established youtube channel
Good at editting
Knows how to cheat in rust
You have to have your own account and spoofer
Features:
[Trading] Looking For Media Creators! - Paid Position (Large Creators) 07/18/2024 - Rainbow Six Siege Trading - 0 Replies Hello Elite PvPers Community!
What We're Looking For:
🎥 Media Creators Wanted: We're looking for dedicated individuals who can produce high-quality, engaging content. Whether you create gameplay videos, reviews, tutorials, or any other type of content!
What We're Offering:
💰 Free Keys Provided: As a token of our appreciation, you'll receive free keys, allowing you to create compelling content for your audience.
💵 Monetary Rewards: If your channel has high viewership, you can earn...
Looking for content Creators 10/17/2022 - Rust Trading - 1 Replies The only requirement is to have your own rust account, and to show proof of previous work. I don't care how many subscribers or viewers you have.
Serious People Only:
JustWin#0001 (Discord)