Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🌟Omegaberg's Rainbow Six Siege TF🌟Built-in Spoofer🌟Official Seller🌟ESP/Aimbot+More!

Discussion on 🌟Omegaberg's Rainbow Six Siege TF🌟Built-in Spoofer🌟Official Seller🌟ESP/Aimbot+More! within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 207
The Black Market: 353/0/0
Arrow 🌟Omegaberg's Rainbow Six Siege TF🌟Built-in Spoofer🌟Official Seller🌟ESP/Aimbot+More!

Looking for Resellers for all products
For inquiries visit our discord or website and open a ticket
Store
: https://omegaberg.com/forum/index.php?/store/
Discord: https://discord.gg/omegaberg
Video

Screenshots

Old 07/18/2022, 16:04   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
TBM Head Mod

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,046
edit: I am very pleased that you followed our rules and added some meaningful media to the thread's first post.

#re-opened
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/22/2022, 20:48   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icetea View Post
edit: I am very pleased that you followed our rules and added some meaningful media to the thread's first post.

#re-opened
Thank you sir. I apologize the video was being made and the design for the threaded code was released first. I'll keep this in mind next time. Thank you for opening my thread will not happen again and take this as a lesson
Old 08/06/2022, 11:37   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marconfroy View Post
+rep very goof shop! And nice admins
Thanks man! Please dont use it atm we're updaitng. Status on website page. Thank you
Old 08/25/2022, 06:00   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

dont buy it, they will not refund ur money. I can't use cheat and talk them refund my money but they silent dont support
Old 08/25/2022, 06:40   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddonel View Post
dont buy it, they will not refund ur money. I can't use cheat and talk them refund my money but they silent dont support
If you're the vietnam guy we told you again and again.

-The key that you used is already used so we cannot refund
-We're not even sure if you're telling us the truth that its not working because you would not even let us help you, We're even trying to stretch out our assistance by anydesk but you're completely ignoring us. We also told you like 10x about the rules that we cannot refund a key once its used especially IF you're avoiding assistance from us. I'm sure its not a language barrier because you can clearly speak english, Its just you're refunding for a reason which is not a valid one.
Old 08/25/2022, 10:08   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegaberg View Post
If you're the vietnam guy we told you again and again.

-The key that you used is already used so we cannot refund
-We're not even sure if you're telling us the truth that its not working because you would not even let us help you, We're even trying to stretch out our assistance by anydesk but you're completely ignoring us. We also told you like 10x about the rules that we cannot refund a key once its used especially IF you're avoiding assistance from us. I'm sure its not a language barrier because you can clearly speak english, Its just you're refunding for a reason which is not a valid one.
I have sent all the reasons I don't use it. All in Ticket, It's okay if you don't pay,i will give it but I warn everyone be careful when buying, If something happend, will not refund ur money . I lost 2 days and quit job fix blackscreen and reinstall win 10 about 7 time by blackscreen not boot win when i use loader
this dev said "The only reason that happens is if they ran the loader on something other than UEFI, so he must've been on legacy or something before; if it's not that, then the man is just unlucky as fk"
and they still dont refund, funny reseller

I have proof and content of all messages, If anyone wants, contact me. They will choose to be silent and dont refund, 35euro + fee 6euro = 41euro to expensive
Old 08/25/2022, 15:12   #8

Quote:
I have sent all the reasons I don't use it. All in Ticket, It's okay if you don't pay,i will give it but I warn everyone be careful when buying, If something happend, will not refund ur money . I lost 2 days and quit job fix blackscreen and reinstall win 10 about 7 time by blackscreen not boot win when i use loader
this dev said "The only reason that happens is if they ran the loader on something other than UEFI, so he must've been on legacy or something before; if it's not that, then the man is just unlucky as fk"
and they still dont refund, funny reseller

I have proof and content of all messages, If anyone wants, contact me. They will choose to be silent and dont refund, 35euro + fee 6euro = 41euro to expensive
You're not doing it right, Also from what my support said you're not even doing he proper troubleshooting. As I've join our conversation You're not even willing to do troubleshooting and just wanted a refund.

To make it easier on what exactly is happening :

- You use the key
- and then you're refusing for a troubleshooting.

So how are we suppose to know whats the issue if you're trying to ignore our help?.

We do refund if customer from the first place didn't use the key and has some issues. In your case, You're refusing us to help you and used the key.
Old 08/25/2022, 15:53   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegaberg View Post
You're not doing it right, Also from what my support said you're not even doing he proper troubleshooting. As I've join our conversation You're not even willing to do troubleshooting and just wanted a refund.

To make it easier on what exactly is happening :

- You use the key
- and then you're refusing for a troubleshooting.

So how are we suppose to know whats the issue if you're trying to ignore our help?.

We do refund if customer from the first place didn't use the key and has some issues. In your case, You're refusing us to help you and used the key.
LOL i use key 3 day can't do anything with troubleshooting blackscreen and many proof in ticket. Ok i dont talk much, i will give it and find cheat good
Old 08/25/2022, 18:23   #10

Quote:
LOL i use key 3 day can't do anything with troubleshooting blackscreen and many proof in ticket. Ok i dont talk much, i will give it and find cheat good
That's the point. You used the key and you are requesting a refund without allowing us to help you. We kept asking to cooperate but you just kept saying refund and refund. We can't refund if the KEY IS USED especially if you're ignoring our willingness to troubleshoot. Because in our perspective its sus.
Old 09/05/2022, 02:33   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Perfect cheat r6, perfect my friend, best cheat <3
Old 09/06/2022, 12:15   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by razemaster View Post
Perfect cheat r6, perfect my friend, best cheat <3
Yes sir! its the best one. TF has been around for a very long time. As long as you know how to play properly without getting reported its good. it also has an application for that reason.

Unless you rage, If you rage then expect a ban. The Rage features it has though are good! It also has a built-in spoofer, Perfect for rage users
Old 02/11/2023, 16:25   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 4
This is TopFrag right ?
Old 02/22/2023, 13:02   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless0x7 View Post
This is TopFrag right ?
yes he only resells tf on his web (r6 category)
Old 04/05/2023, 22:40   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

link not works

Tags
r6 cheat, r6 hack, rainbow six siege cheat, rainbow six siege hack