Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 DARWINCHEATS.COM 🏆 R6S LITE CHEAT ✅ UNDETECTED ✅ INTERNAL ✅ ESP/MISC/NO RECOIL

Discussion on 🔥 DARWINCHEATS.COM 🏆 R6S LITE CHEAT ✅ UNDETECTED ✅ INTERNAL ✅ ESP/MISC/NO RECOIL within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 976
Exclamation 🔥 DARWINCHEATS.COM 🏆 R6S LITE CHEAT ✅ UNDETECTED ✅ INTERNAL ✅ ESP/MISC/NO RECOIL

Darwin R6S Lite Version
We are here to provide you only with the best products in the market. The prices for our products are not low, but you get what you pay for! These are Reliable, Stable and Undetected cheat products that also comes with Fast updates and maintenance between Game updates. There are lots of useful functions that you will have fun with and still not get banned in-game!

Pricing
24 Hours: $8
7 Days: $30
30 Days: $55

Create a ticket on our discord for support/questions/issues.

Menu screenshots:

In-game screenshots:

Windows Compatibility:
- Windows 10: 1909, 2004, 20h1, 20h2

Old 07/07/2022, 23:27   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 383
Due to the rule (BM RULES §1.8) we ask you to attach meaningful screenshots for your product. Until you follow these instructions, your thread remains closed. When you are ready, report your first post and a Moderator will reopen the thread for you. The sold product must be clearly visible on the screenshots (UI + ESP). In addition, it must be recognizable that you are in possession of this product!

#reopened
Old 07/24/2022, 18:54   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 387
This person has taken the theme and stolen images from "Chods-Cheats" website, the 4 images on the home page are stolen and the status page is also stolen from "Chods-cheats"

In addition to stealing images this person is lying, because no, the cheats you sell are not "home-made" nor made with your own framework, the builds also do not work like that

I strongly advise you not to use this kind of reseller, people like you have no place on EPVP

Proofs :

You are stealing from someone who has been contributing to the community since 2012
Thanks
1 User