Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥Fayron🔥 - Private

Discussion on 🔥Fayron🔥 - Private within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
🔥Fayron🔥 - Private

Fayron

Stream Proof
Legit RCS
Human Like Aimbot
Triggerbot

Unique Build for each user
Slots 3/10
Weekly Updates

$250 Entry/First Month
$120 Monthly

Discord: KfcDes#2860
Old 12/05/2021, 20:28   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Works great
im using intel the set up was a bit tricky but once its done it works like a charm
Old 12/06/2021, 19:35   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Let me test for 1 hour then brought a month friendly af
Old 12/11/2021, 22:42   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do not trade with, was unable to truly prove that anything was his. All TBM earned over the last week from single post accounts. He claimed that some sources were leaked when they simply weren’t. Go buy from more reputed sources that are available on these forums.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2021, 22:40   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinplicity.ASC View Post
Do not trade with, was unable to truly prove that anything was his. All TBM earned over the last week from single post accounts. He claimed that some sources were leaked when they simply weren’t. Go buy from more reputed sources that are available on these forums.

"DO NOT DO DEALS WITH THIS GUY HE WILL SCAM YOU!!!!"
Old 12/13/2021, 05:13   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 137
The Black Market: 250/0/2
@ is not wrong