Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

✅Kernel driver with Rainbow Six Siege usermode✅

Discussion on ✅Kernel driver with Rainbow Six Siege usermode✅ within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 156
✅Kernel driver with Rainbow Six Siege usermode✅

✅Rainbow Six siege usermode(source) + driver✅
Hey there,
After a long time of fun and sad moments I decided to sell my Rainbow Six Siege usermode and driver.
I coded the driver with a Kernel communication before 2 years. At the beginning the driver was **** but after the years the driver is now nearly Perfect.

Driver

The driver was used for RainbowSix in the last time and is undetected since 7 Months now(Since release). The Driver was never selled to somebody or was included to a p2c. I never sold my cheat it was my privat cheat. The driver is working for this Anti-Cheats:

- Battleye
- EasyAntiCheat
Maybe it is working for other Anti-Cheats but I never tested it.

!!!Hint!!!
I will not share the driver source. Because I dont want that the Driver source get shared for other p2c.

Usermode
The usermode is a simple communication between Kernelmode driver and the usermode. The usermode is simple and clear coded. Included in to the usermode is CAV ESP other features can you buy from me. I doesnt include a Renderer(No boxes). You can activate the features with hotkeys like F1, F2,F3....

Price and Informations
I am new on this Forum that why I doesnt got any repotation pls message me on discord when you are interested in buying my stuff I can screenshare that I load the driver and I will show you the Usermode.

The Price will be 100$(yea that is cheap)

I only will sell the Driver once that means the first guy that messages me and paid me will get a privat driver.

Payment methodes are Paypal (F&F) or btc.

My Disord is: lahvis#4723

Tags
cheat, driver, r6, usermode