Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

/dell

Discussion on /dell within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/01/2021, 16:07   #91 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omniz666 View Post
developent

idk who are you,but maybe you used bad words like chair, banned, cheat and etc, and bot after this gave you ban
Can you accept my discord friend request and dm me? I’m pAnDa#0001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omniz666 View Post
developent

idk who are you,but maybe you used bad words like chair, banned, cheat and etc, and bot after this gave you ban
Can you accept the friend request and dm me on discord? My discord tag is pAnDa#0001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pqndx View Post
Can you accept my discord friend request and dm me? I’m pAnDa#0001

Can you accept the friend request and dm me on discord? My discord tag is pAnDa#0001
Shoot I accidentally sent twice
Old 02/06/2021, 05:36   #92 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 106
this guy is fake he got his entire USER BASE BANNED FROM HIS CHEAT HE'S A SCAMMER AND FAKE ASK ANYONE THAT USED HIS CHEAT INSTA BANNED!!! I GOT SCREENSHOTS FOR PROOF THIS GUY IS FAKE AND SCAMMER
Old 02/07/2021, 05:09   #93 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Yes he is indeed a scammer, I have 2 accounts and 2 computers tried on them both, and bam both banned xD
Old 02/08/2021, 13:06   #94 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i would be able to test
Old 02/08/2021, 20:57   #95 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

**** provider, 0 support

The worst r6s cheat provider in the entire history. This is a real review

I NEVER HAD SUCH HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE WITH ANY PROVIDER IN THE PAST!

I bought this cheat 1 week ago,
Here payment proof, they scam you for 30 bucks, its ludicrous:
IMAGE SCAMMING FOR 30$ THIS IS INCREDIBLE!

As soon i have launched this cheat 1 week ago on my PC (right when i purchased it ,i got instant ban, then they took the cheat down for 1 entire week, 1 minute thats all i could play). I was like "OH OK, maybe my pc have hwid flag and im hwid banned so il change pc then i saw they took the cheat down" . I waited 5-6 days until the cheat status was changed back to Online, of course, i was having HWID error cause different PC.

Here proof:

Sadly i didnt got better treatment from other admin/support:

I have begged OmnizByte#6831 for 2 entire days to change my hwid reset,in the end the subscription run out, he kept troll and waste my time with no support. He gave a new key that was resulted in hwid error again but he refused to hwid reset me saying:

They sell detected cheat and also give you 0 support, don't expect a HWID reset if your windows update or need to change pc due to important reasons. Also just got banned from their discord only because i asked for support.

He's a a scammer. IF you buy this, u will get the same treatment. I had experienced the worst support among all cheats i ever bought.

I dont like writing bad reviews but this guy deserve 10000%. He also made fun of me while i was asking for support, forcing me to repeat sentences over and over and waste my time!
Old 02/14/2021, 10:18   #96 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I bought the one week key and they never gave me the loader or roles one the forum, so I asked one of the members to send me their loader and I make a ticket support, no replies and so on I was banned from the discord and I tried to contact OmnizByte and did not respond, just kept trolling and wasting time cheat was working for a few hours before I received a ban, don't trust people like him and I wish he'll rot in hell
Old 02/21/2021, 19:59   #97 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

loaders down for a few days now... disc has been remade 3 or 4 times and ive only had ita month website gets rebuilt every 2-3 weeks as well.... great product when its working and the supports around lot of hassle involved though and as i only play weekends the loader being down is very much not ideal
Old 02/23/2021, 04:56   #98 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Just wanted to let you all know they are lying about the time since last detection. It's a great cheat and I've used it but they aren't being truthful about the detections. They agreed in general in discord a while ago to make an announcement about the detection and **** but they never honored their word. Great cheat, great support, everything feature wise is 10/10 but just thought I should warn you.

(EDIT) After reading what everyone is saying I thought I should mention this was the experience months ago. Seems they built a foundation and are just scamming now. If you want a similar experience for a lower cost just go to alphacheats.io, they have a good cheat for legit/rage with a lower cost and they have been around much longer than blackshark.

(EDIT2) If you dont care about rage or aimbot and just want esp use phoenix / satano, cheats like 2 USD / day | 15 USD / week or something. They have no recoil / no spread and great esp. Used phoenix on my smurf account for the past 2 years and I never got detected. In my experience they give huge compensation. I bought a 1 day sub and the cheat broke because of update, got 2 days comp.
Closed Thread

Tags
cheats, r6s aimbot, rainbow six aimbot, rainbow six cheat, rainbow six siege cheat