Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Soft [Hub] - Private cheat for Rainbow Six Siege

Discussion on Soft [Hub] - Private cheat for Rainbow Six Siege within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 58
Arrow Soft [Hub] - Private cheat for Rainbow Six Siege

Private cheat for the game Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege | Soft hub
A reliable development team - SOFT [HUB] updated its program Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege, tests showed a good result.
Buy this program on our website, get free technical support and full, regular updates of this program. Become number one in your favorite R6S game!

Works on systems: Windows 10 1809 - 1909 build.
For the cheat you need a flash drive!

Purchase (instant loader and key access)

Functions:
CAP:
- draw boxes
- Draw a skeleton (there may be drawdowns of the FPS and lags due to the features of the cheat)
- Names
- Operators
- distance
- Show HP
- show head circle
- show the direction of view
- Draw lines
- draw a sight

Aimbot: (may not work correctly due to features of the cheat)
- bone selection
- Button selection (you need to point to the "Aim Key" window and press the button you want)
- Radius aimbot
- Show aimbot radius
- Aimbot speed (it is advisable to leave 25, if you want faster, then increase)
- Priority (sight, distance)

Radar:
- Show radar (you can drag on the screen)
- Show distance (on the radar there will be text under the enemy label)
- Radar size
- Radar transparency
- The size of the triangles on the radar (yes, the energy is displayed by triangles)

Settings:
- Distance display opponents
- Gadget imaging distance (skip the function, esp on gadgets is not yet available)
- Choice of color opponents

Videos

Old 06/01/2020, 00:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 16
hmm you got 1 month sub ? or the max is just 7 days
Old 06/01/2020, 03:01   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMr.Clean View Post
hmm you got 1 month sub ? or the max is just 7 days
My question exactly! If you remember there used to be a cheap Russian cheat similar to this (back around March 2019 it came around epvp) with a similar business plan and I believe they had constant detections. I wonder if this will end up the same way or maybe if it's the same devs.
Old 06/01/2020, 19:31   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinplicity.ASC View Post
My question exactly! If you remember there used to be a cheap Russian cheat similar to this (back around March 2019 it came around epvp) with a similar business plan and I believe they had constant detections. I wonder if this will end up the same way or maybe if it's the same devs.
Yeah you right , i remember it and it was 24/7 detected lol i guess they are the same with different name