Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

looking for imgui dev | cheap

Discussion on looking for imgui dev | cheap within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
looking for imgui dev | cheap

ImGUI dev for decently cheap

DiscordAPI#4827
Old 04/19/2020, 23:31   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,536
Arrow Rainbow Six Siege -> Rainbow Six Siege…

#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Offering A Dev the chance to be my dev on my server
04/26/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
only thing is that i need is a dev that knows how to truly make models as weapons/gears the whole sections knows how to get around really good and make sure it isn't corrupted when tested also mounts to be fixed the new OS mounts to get them working that's all thanks hit me up if your interested [email protected] Notice wont have access to the database so read before you talk to me :cool: Back Link
[Dev]Looking dev teamers wokf team!
05/22/2011 - Private Server - 0 Replies
I have a plan to dev up 120-140 lvl cap,Guardian Pets,24/7 Online wokf server. propleem then the next i dont no how set up sql just auto patch i mean how make almoust( in auto pach i need litle help maybe). Navicat and heidisql skills i have good . I look team peeps who have skills build up server.Make good gm work and technical support!A moment i use to dev wokf my comp because i no have money to lose dedi host, wen i no have full working files what is ready to use! Plans is to buy a dedi...
[DEV] gesucht / Looking for a [DEV]
04/29/2011 - Private Server - 2 Replies
German: Hallo liebe elitepvpers, Ich habe mit einem Freund einen neuen Server in Angriff genommen (FiestaOnline), und wir suchen noch einen guten Developer. Falls ihr Intresse zeigt meldet euch bei mir! Die Anforderungen für den Developer wären : - Er sollte oft online sein . - Er sollte Deutsch und English sprechen - Er sollte Skype haben