Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice

[project-vector.net] Rainbow Six: Siege Hack - Invite Only - Undetected - Silent Aim

Discussion on [project-vector.net] Rainbow Six: Siege Hack - Invite Only - Undetected - Silent Aim within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [project-vector.net] Rainbow Six: Siege Hack - Invite Only - Undetected - Silent Aim

NOTE: We are no longer giving vouch copies.

Old 04/17/2020, 17:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

That is not pSilent aim that is Gun Silent.
pSilent is "Perfect Silent". Your gun and view angles do not change with pSilent.

Old 04/17/2020, 22:50   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaytanHook View Post
That is not pSilent aim that is Gun Silent.
pSilent is "Perfect Silent". Your gun and view angles do not change with pSilent.
Fixed
Old 04/20/2020, 10:42   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Anyone vouching for this cheat?

Old 04/20/2020, 17:48   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 184
Before you read:
I got a free 1 day trial from the dev to test the cheat. TL;DR at the bottom.

[+] Aimbot:
The Aimbot is very nice. It does what it's supposed to do and because you change the smoothing you can either choose if you want to play legit with it or just go ahead and rage. For raging the included silent aim option is very good, too and does what it should do. 9.5/10 (-0.5 explained in Misc)

[+] Visuals:
Those visuals look sick. Those are one of the best visuals I've ever seen. I'm missing three things though. First one is: Gadget ESP, which is sadly not included. Second one is: Despite the fact that the visuals get drawn they are sadly not stream proof, so it's nothing for streamers / closet cheaters. Last thing: You sadly can't change the color of anything so far. I know it's a BETA but I'll still remove 1 point for those things. Other than those three functions the visuals look very nice, they also don't bug and do what they should do. 9/10.

[+] Misc:
Nospread:
You can determine how much Spread you want to have via a slider. Works like intended 10/10

[+] FOV changer:
You can also determine which FOV value you'd like to have via slider. Once again works like a charm and your teammates don't even see that you have a higher FOV while spectating. 10/10

[+] No recoil:
With no recoil you sadly can't determine how much recoil you want to have. There only is a checkbox, which completly removes the recoil for you. That's why I removed 0.5 from the aimbot because you can't legit cheat / closet cheat using the aimbot and no recoil as a helper for the aimbot. Still works perfectly fine. 5/10

[+] Menu design:
Very nice menu. Even has a custom mouse cursor. With this topic I sadly can only write my opinion because everyone has another taste. Menu is my taste though. 10/10

TL;DR:
[+] Aimbot: 9.5/10
[+] Visuals: 9/10
[+] NoSpread: 10/10
[+] FOV changer: 10/10
[+] No recoil: 5/10
[+] Menu: 10/10
Old 04/28/2020, 18:53   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Could I get a 1 day vouch? Repped member in this forum for a couple years now.
Old 04/28/2020, 19:50   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinplicity.ASC View Post
Could I get a 1 day vouch? Repped member in this forum for a couple years now.
Yes, we have vouch copies ready! Join the discord, or send me a friend request and I will get that vouch copy out to you.
Old 04/30/2020, 06:20   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I want to write a simple review.
First of all, developers are very kind and have good support.
I have no authority to test because I am a regular member, but he gave me authority and allowed me to test.
Also, they fixed it in real time when the loader failed to run due to program problems.
I've used a lot of cheats so far, but I'm very impressed because it's the first time a developer has ever experienced such support in real time.
I am now waiting until some of the features I want are updated, and I will purchase this program when it is fully updated.
Although the price is a little higher than other cheats, I think it is worth the choice given the support and clean UI.
On the contrary, since there are no long-term users, stability of the program is unknown.
That point serves as a slight drawback.
After the complete update, I plan to write a full review again.

Tags
hack, rainbow 6

« CHEAPEST R6 BOOSTING SERVICE | 🔥R6S Macro natural Recoil Script💎[undetected] »