Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private League Cheat

Discussion on Private League Cheat within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Private League Cheat

To start off, this cheat is not for any casual player, or someone looking to rage hack. This is targeted towards people who want to make money and build a profile as a competitive player within the scene.

I do not like to post on public forums like these, but since I am heavily slotted and private I struggle to find new users. One of my last, long term customers recently stopped playing R6 so I am now looking for someone to fill there spot after not being able to find one over the past two months.

Cheat Info:

Features:

ESP:

Box ESP
3D Boxes
Health Bar
Snaplines

Aimbot:

Can be configured using our recommended setting to look very legit, however can also be blatant.

Miscellaneous

Panic Key
Streamproof

Anticheat Status:

Battleye: Undetected (since release, 11.05.19)
ESL Wire: Undetected
MOSS Proof

Note: The cheat by itself does not show up as a program in moss logfiles, but by default WILL show in MOSS screenshots if using ESP. To circumvent this, alongside any purpose of this cheat is a private method made by myself to fully bypass MOSS anticheat. Leakage of this method WILL result in immediate cheat sub termination.

Security:

My cheat is highly secure and upon purchase I will guide you through how to setup the cheat for your own needs and will be available to give support you as much as possible throughout your subscriptions period.

You also will stay fully anonymous from all other cheat users, this ensures you can compete at a top level without risking your reputation. This is a top priority for me as the developer.

Pricing:

€200 Per month

All payments made through Bitcoin

Contact Information:

Telegram: xzx22

Telegram is my primary form of communication, if you for whatever reason cannot contact me there PM me on EPVP and I will arrange an alternate line of communication.

Do not contact me if you're not interested in purchasing, I am happy to answer all questions to the best of my ability while maintaining cheat security but I do not appreciate timewasters.
Old 03/09/2020, 04:35   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

lol
Old 03/19/2020, 02:24   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 4
mhm
Old 03/22/2020, 14:43   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

seems legit
Old 03/30/2020, 07:13   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Any vouches from anyone who used this cheat?
Old 08/20/2020, 21:59   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

no website or discord just telegram and selling 1 month no image or video WTF