Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?


Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:04

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Caveira ESP Only, $100 Lifetime

Discussion on Caveira ESP Only, $100 Lifetime within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 150
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 2
Exclamation Caveira ESP Only, $100 Lifetime, Slotted

Please go to my latest thread
iGetBSOD is offline  
Old 02/06/2020, 18:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
ベトナム警察



 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 502/0/0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 14,462
Received Thanks: 3,229
active topics have to remain open

#reopened
Lumi is offline  
Old 02/06/2020, 22:04   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 2
+vouch Reliable! He is definitely a nice guy. The cheat is legal (unless u r too rage lol)
Need Healing is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/07/2020, 13:23   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 115
Received Thanks: 18
Undetected my ***. Got a vouch copy. Here are somethings-
1. This ****** is YouFrag. Proof below. He renamed his ePvP and discord but forgot to change it in his esp watermark.
2. The cheat is much more retarded than the guy. Tick cav esp and boom! insta ban.

proof ******'s youfrag -
@ was right!

Don't spend money on this scam ****.

Another reason to not buy -
akkibhai is offline  
Old 02/07/2020, 13:57   #5
 
elite*gold: 150
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by akkibhai View Post
Undetected my ***. Got a vouch copy. Here are somethings-
1. This ****** is YouFrag. Proof below. He renamed his ePvP and discord but forgot to change it in his esp watermark.
2. The cheat is much more retarded than the guy. Tick cav esp and boom! insta ban.

proof ******'s youfrag -
@ was right!

Don't spend money on this scam ****.

Another reason to not buy -
I only scammed youfrag because he was scamming others. Saw it as an appropriate thing to do to a scammer.
iGetBSOD is offline  
Old 02/07/2020, 15:35   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by iGetBSOD View Post
I only scammed youfrag because he was scamming others. Saw it as an appropriate thing to do to a scammer.
You scammed anyway AND you are youfrag since "IGetBSOD" is still in my pm's while i've never talked to him before
Spookje is offline  
Old 02/07/2020, 16:32   #7
 
elite*gold: 150
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookje View Post
You scammed anyway AND you are youfrag since "IGetBSOD" is still in my pm's while i've never talked to him before
I don't have anyone in my DMS under the name of 'Spookje' I also already asked you to stop replying to my threads if all you would like to do is agure.
iGetBSOD is offline  
Old 02/07/2020, 18:25   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by iGetBSOD View Post
I don't have anyone in my DMS under the name of 'Spookje' I also already asked you to stop replying to my threads if all you would like to do is agure.

Never said my discord name was spookje, anyway ill stop messaging because its a waste of my time, just want everyone to know that this cheat is a scam and the owner of it doesn't know anything about c++.
Spookje is offline  

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.