Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

⭐ ALNEXCHEATS ⭐ 🔥 R6S HACK 🔥 HWID SPOOFER 💎CHEAP💎 ESP | AIMBOT

Discussion on ⭐ ALNEXCHEATS ⭐ 🔥 R6S HACK 🔥 HWID SPOOFER 💎CHEAP💎 ESP | AIMBOT within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 11
⭐ ALNEXCHEATS ⭐ 🔥 R6S HACK 🔥 HWID SPOOFER 💎CHEAP💎 ESP | AIMBOT

Use Coupon code: EPVP
https://alnexcheats.com/
Old 11/19/2019, 19:15   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Not trusted for me, Helios doesnt offer any Battleye Games (no more) so everything looks like scam for me! Also skeet is inv only. Whats you ID there Jacks`?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2019, 18:20   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 1741/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,190
#reopened (backlink added)
Old 03/12/2020, 00:54   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Vouching this.
Old 03/12/2020, 16:32   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey does this work for the newest update (r6s)

Edit: What is the difference between the 4 versions that are on the web store
Old 03/12/2020, 18:29   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melak623 View Post
Hey does this work for the newest update (r6s)

Edit: What is the difference between the 4 versions that are on the web store
Status is under maintenance to update it to latest game patch. Check information page to know what is the difference.
Old 03/23/2020, 04:54   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx#1337 View Post

Does your R6S cheat use virtualization? I want to use a cheat with my vm which does not support virtualization.
Old 03/23/2020, 17:22   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnurf View Post
Does your R6S cheat use virtualization? I want to use a cheat with my vm which does not support virtualization.
Hello, we provide many cheats for R6S, you can check every cheat requirements in the information page.
Go to this page: Alnex | Forum , and browse the available R6S cheats information. Don't forget to check the status before buying, You can find the status in the home page.

Old 07/03/2020, 23:49   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx_ View Post
Hello, we provide many cheats for R6S, you can check every cheat requirements in the information page.
Go to this page: , and browse the available R6S cheats information. Don't forget to check the status before buying, You can find the status in the home page.

all done, I just bought your cheat (RS6 Marine)a minute ago but there is nobody to verify me and so the cheat is useless.

Can I please get my money back or am I still verified?

P.S: i wrote you a PM, pls answer me, ty .

There is NO Way to contact you via discord - no support to find there .....
Old 07/04/2020, 06:02   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletMagnetzZzz View Post
all done, I just bought your cheat (RS6 Marine)a minute ago but there is nobody to verify me and so the cheat is useless.

Can I please get my money back or am I still verified?

P.S: i wrote you a PM, pls answer me, ty .

There is NO Way to contact you via discord - no support to find there .....

I replied to your private message.

If you can read in the website, there is fist time customer guide to show you how to get verified and get access to download and tutorials.

Also, we have a public discord server, you could open a ticket and contacted us.

Or you could also just start chatting with us in the website's live chat.

I don't get how there is no way to contact us??
Old 07/04/2020, 13:12   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thumbs down

Well, well ...

i have bought the following products from Jaxx_ as a 24 hour test:

Hwid Spoofer Alnex
Rainbow Six Wins Flatum

Here's my personal rating:

Support & Service: 11/10 - Jaxx_ and his team do an extremely good job.

I cannot say anything about the "Hwid Spoofer Alnex", because despite over 8 hours and countless attempts to install the spoofer, these attempts always ended in a BSOD.

I would like to emphasize two things:

1. I followed the instructions meticulously, how to install the spoofer and what is even more important,
2. I can't and don't want to judge anyone here, because every computer is individually configured and in my case it just didn't work. That' s it. Jaxx_ tried very hard to give support here /per remote access), this may be common, but on my Brusers computer remote access is disabled and he would not have been happy if I had tinkered with his high end baby.

[B @[/B] I ask you again for your understanding, on my own computer you are of course welcome to contact me via remote access, in this case it was unfortunately not possible

That's why I don't want to rate the "Hwid Spoofer Alnex" neither positive nor negative, I ask for your understanding, it would simply not be fair to give a rating here. Other users have certainly already tested this spoofer and may be able to give feedback on it themselves.

Regarding the Rainbow Six Siege Flatum Hack, I can say that it injected without any problems, but I noticed - in 4 hours of my test - that the Aimbot became more and more imprecise and kinda sluggish as the playing time increased. Because of this I rebooted the computer several times, after that the problems were temporarily fixed. This may also be due to the configuration of the test computer, ...I can't say for sure.

The configuration of the "Rainbow Six Siege Flatum" hack is self-explanatory and easy to do. All in all I rate the hack as a rock solid hack, the features are straightforward and clearly defined, so you really can't complain about it. I can recommend this hack without a bad conscience for casual gamers.

My rating: a solid 6 / 10

But what surprised and annoyed me in the end is the following case:

Jaxx_ and his team are really trying hard to solve the problems of their customers.
My request - since I could not use the "Hwid Spoofer Alnex" due to the technical problems - to refund my money for the spoofer was denied.
It would have been a friendly gesture and I would not feel betrayed despite all the positive experiences.

@Jaxx_ a few more personal words to you:

i still feel that you withhold my money for the non-functioning spoofer as a rip-off.
It makes no difference whether your HWID spoofer worked for other users - maybe? - I cannot and do not want to judge it.

If i could have used the spoofer, then ok- chapeu!- then you would be justified in withholding the money.
but since the spoofer could not be installed and used in any of the ways described by you (or your website tutorials) and since you did not want to accept that i was not allowed to set up a remote connection on a foreign computer, i feel - despite the positive overall impression of your products - simply ripped off.

If you approach a new customer so negatively, you shouldn't be surprised if you lose possible customers. ��

What i'm looking for is a solid, safe hack and i like to put a lot more money (on a monthly base) on the table,if necessary, but only if "the chemistry" between me and the seller is right. Trust means everything, ....

but after THIS negative experience i dont think, that we both have that chemistry, im sorry but if i have to say that. Thank you for your effort... ��

On Point: since we talking on some kind of biz level here - please don't understand this as an attack against you personally, i am just of the opinion that these facts here are also part of a neutral feedback.

By the way: since all the crashes, some functions on the pc are no longer ok, e.g. i can't change the time, the accesses to the harddisks are not error-free and the computer doesn't run smoothly anymore.

But in the end this is my problem, because I asked my buddy to let me play on his monster gaming computer and well, .... that's how I learn also a few things ....

Regards

BulletMagnetzZzz
Old 07/05/2020, 01:28   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletMagnetzZzz View Post
Well, well ...

i have bought the following products from Jaxx_ as a 24 hour test:

Before you make any purchase, you have to accept our Terms of service, this means that after a digital code has been sent to you, and used, you have also agreed to take the risk of using a program that is not designed to the original Game. We will not make any type of refunds especially in this case (refusing the help).
You can continue being our customer, and you have also to respect our terms and support conditions before buying from us again.

We have Support Request Conditions, You should agree to it before requesting any help.

We also don't mind losing customers when they refuse our help and then asking for a refund.
Old 07/05/2020, 01:56   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx_ View Post
We will not make any type of refunds especially in this case (refusing the help).
This is precisely the misrepresentation of the situation on your part.

I could not accept the remote connection because - as i have written to you several times - I was not at my own computer and my buddy prohibited me from running any kind of remote connections over his home network (and some other things more, e.g. changing configs,etc) .

Please stick to the facts; Jaxx_

As I wrote: I generally like your work and your tools, but I find the negative experience with the spoofer simply morally reprehensible. I honestly do not really understand your attitude to this, and things will not get any better if you do not give the facts correctly here.

In short terms: in this case i feel ripped off.

Regards

BulletMagnetzZzz ��