Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Xenon Cheats R6 Aimbot/Visuals

Discussion on Xenon Cheats R6 Aimbot/Visuals within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Xenon Cheats R6 Aimbot/Visuals

We are Xenon, we are a cheat provider focused on R6 and Fortnite (As of now) our cheats will be slotted and I say will because they are not out yet and we are accepting pre orders for R6 Currently (As Fortnite is in development)by pre ordering you will gain access to a free invite to our cheat. Basically if it is out of the preordering phase, you’re going to have to pay for an invite like (Which at this time will be something between 30$-50$) more.
here is an invite to my discord server and my discord name is Xenon#0064. The full price list is;

The price for R6 is Daily 10$ Weekly 40$ and Monthly 100$ (price is set to change for month)

Feature list
Damage Multiplier
Speed Hack
No Recoil/No Spread
No Clip
Esp
Chams/Glow
Aim Assist
Fov
Gun Fov

Thank you for reading this post
Old 07/18/2019, 16:44   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Selling preorders? Are you kidding me? This is either a scam or a resell (he's probably somehow trying to fund the cheat so he can pay for a panel with the preorders). Also these features arent worth half the price you're selling at.
Old 07/19/2019, 01:18   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by EggsyCRO View Post
Selling preorders? Are you kidding me? This is either a scam or a resell (he's probably somehow trying to fund the cheat so he can pay for a panel with the preorders). Also these features arent worth half the price you're selling at.
I'am not scamming neither re-selling a cheat and no I'm not trying to fund anything those features may not be worth it to you and other people but I'm going for a legit cheat as some people enjoy that more also more features will come in updates this is just a starting point, pre ordering is just a option no one has to do it, the price for month keys have dropped to 100 and may drop a bit further, it would be nice rather than to criticize my efforts that you give me some constructive feedback but thank you for the comment anyway
Old 07/19/2019, 15:48   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortnite99 View Post
I'am not scamming neither re-selling a cheat and no I'm not trying to fund anything those features may not be worth it to you and other people but I'm going for a legit cheat as some people enjoy that more also more features will come in updates this is just a starting point, pre ordering is just a option no one has to do it, the price for month keys have dropped to 100 and may drop a bit further, it would be nice rather than to criticize my efforts that you give me some constructive feedback but thank you for the comment anyway
Constructive feedback: halve the prices
Old 07/19/2019, 15:55   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by EggsyCRO View Post
Constructive feedback: halve the prices
Ok lmao
Old 07/24/2019, 22:04   #6

Prices for monthly have been dropped to 85$
Old 08/01/2019, 08:22   #7

Pre-orders have stopped for now, when proof is available we will have a 1 week period for pre-orders also daily keys now cost 8$ week keys cost 36$ and months cost 82$
Old 08/03/2019, 23:58   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 126
Stop trying, no screenshots, no proof??
Old 08/04/2019, 03:48   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregJay03 View Post
Stop trying, no screenshots, no proof??
As you are not in my discord server you do not know this information but I have stopped selling pre orders I will re open pre orders when I am able to show proof, maybe if you bothered joining my server you would realise this

Edit: also outline esp and skinchanger are getting added the skin changer is server sided
Old 08/13/2019, 12:27   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortnite99 View Post
As you are not in my discord server you do not know this information but I have stopped selling pre orders I will re open pre orders when I am able to show proof, maybe if you bothered joining my server you would realise this

Edit: also outline esp and skinchanger are getting added the skin changer is server sided

The proof mean the proof of the cheat.
12 year old kid can do this btw
Old 08/13/2019, 16:42   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by pannat1 View Post
The proof mean the proof of the cheat.
12 year old kid can do this btw
well done you can take a screenshot, this was not too show proof of the cheat but too give a design for people to suggest things too be changed no where i stated this is proof of the cheat.