Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PRIVATE CHEATS] ✅ RAINBOW SIX SIEGE ✅ SPOOFER, ESP, AIM, TRIGGER, RADAR CRAZY CODERS

Discussion on [PRIVATE CHEATS] ✅ RAINBOW SIX SIEGE ✅ SPOOFER, ESP, AIM, TRIGGER, RADAR CRAZY CODERS within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 04/13/2019, 15:14   #46

elite*gold: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by EggsyCRO View Post
how is this so cheap wtf
Surprised? Wow! We do not chase big money, it is important for us a large number of customers!
Old 04/13/2019, 16:57   #47 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
very good cheat no ban still using

great software payment runs smoothly and you get instant acces to software after payment support is amazing always online and help 7/24

10/10
Old 04/13/2019, 19:09   #48

Arrow STREAM RAINBOW SIX SEAGE

Stream on our CHEAT! Go look!

Old 04/13/2019, 19:40   #49 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+1 Vouch Best and the Cheapest u will ever find for r6
Old 04/13/2019, 20:38   #50 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+1 Vouch, Basic version esp works great
RECOMMENDED!
Old 04/14/2019, 01:08   #51 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 126
Vouch?
Old 04/14/2019, 11:03   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregJay03 View Post
Vouch?
Dear, go to the discord. And there you will be told.
Old 04/14/2019, 16:11   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by fzr900 View Post
0 vouch, 0 feedback from the trusted user. SURE
Respected. Users who use our cheats are hidden from you) Those people you see, they have no role. You're one of them.
Want to wise up? Go to other developers.
Old 04/15/2019, 00:33   #54 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I don't advise to have business with them.
When you enter in discord for the first time, they (especially Barsik) will persuade you to buy the most expensive option directly.
After, you will probably be answered with a ****** tone even though the rules of the channel are not very clear (where you should write, what you should you write).

The problem is that the cheat is very complex to set up, and many people will never get to do it. What happens if you cannot set up, be it either for technical problems or simply incapability? A message with the "terms and conditions" will be posted right in your face, telling you to basically **** yourself.

You WILL lose your money. They don't refund. It's like if you pay the plumber to mount you the boiler, but then he comes at your home and he is not able to do so. Then, he blames you and takes your money anyway.

I can provide with any kind of proof, from chats to payment receipts.

STAY AWAY FROM THESE INCOMPETENT PEOPLE! Don't get fooled by the low price.
The positive reviews are made under a sort of incentive/corruption style in discord. You want 5 days more of subscription? Go and post a positive review.

I am willing to change my review as soon as my problem is solved, or my money is refunded.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/15/2019, 00:47   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by losbirro View Post
When you enter in discord for the first time, they (especially Barsik) will persuade you to buy the most expensive option directly.
After, you will probably be answered with a shitty tone even though the rules of the channel are not very clear (where you should write, what you should you write).

The problem is that the cheat is very complex to set up, and many people will never get to do it. What happens if you cannot set up, be it either for technical problems or simply incapability? A message with the "terms and conditions" will be posted right in your face, telling you to basically fuck yourself.

You WILL lose your money. They don't refund. It's like if you pay the plumber to mount you the boiler, but then he comes at your home and he is not able to do so. Then, he blames you and takes your money anyway.

The positive reviews are made under a sort of incentive/corruption style in discord. You want 5 days more of subscription? Go and post a positive review.

I am willing to change my review as soon as my problem is solved, or my money is refunded.
Good night.

1.You are not who is not convinced to buy it top version. And just warned that the basic version has only Wallhack(ESP)

2. Your opinion "will Respond with a shitty tone" only apply to your Flood. You're an inattentive person. On the server as everything is written!

3. "Cheat difficult to configure" for God's Sake go to other developers and customize easily. Then don't write in their topics, "OH my GOD I GOT BANNED"

4. The user agreement is placed in front of everyone, we do not hide it.

5. About positive reviews. You shouldn't care what we get or how we get it. Compared to you, the rest of the people play with our cheats and rejoice.

6. Well, final. There will be no refund. We are not going to do this in contradiction to ourselves. Then everyone was running around yelling "He turned, and why not me?"
Add. We will return the money to the maximum of those people who bought and did not notice that we do not support AMD!

Sincerely Yours, the Official Representative Of The Crazy Coders
Old 04/15/2019, 01:17   #56 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This is the ****** tone you will be treated with. Dare you to disagree with him! To be fair I tried to not care so much about it, because I thought they would either solve the problem (in the end it's their product, right?) or refund me since I was not able to use their service not even one time.

The user agreement is logically applicable to those who use the product and later on decide they want their money back. Having an agreement doens't mean you don't remain scammers. If I persuade you to buy a spot in paradise and then I write in my user agreement that I won't refund you anyway, does it make me less of a fraudster?

Get some basic in law if you want to keep playing smart. That it, you like to PLAY smart, because if you were smart, you wouldn't take a hit in your "reputation" for 15 euros. Don't worry however. For every negative review you receive, you don't lose only those money, but much much more from undecided user who will refrain from buying.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/15/2019, 01:21   #57

Quote:

This is the ****** tone you will be treated with. Dare you to disagree with him! To be fair I tried to not care so much about it, because I thought they would either solve the problem (in the end it's their product, right?) or refund me since I was not able to use their service not even one time.

The user agreement is logically applicable to those who use the product and later on decide they want their money back. Having an agreement doens't mean you don't remain scammers. If I persuade you to buy a spot in paradise and then I write in my user agreement that I won't refund you anyway, does it make me less of a fraudster?

Get some basic in law if you want to keep playing smart. That it, you like to PLAY smart, because if you were smart, you wouldn't take a hit in your "reputation" for 15 euros. Don't worry however. For every negative review you receive, you don't lose only those money, but much much more from undecided user who will refrain from buying.
We wish you good luck. Go buy from other developers who are all easily configured. So long.
With people who are trying to blackmail us "Either return the money or write a bad review" we are not going to. We're not going to have a dialogue, it's my nerves that are not recovering. Your right to write a review the way you want it. We will better communicate with the appropriate and UNDERSTANDING what they tell people.
Old 04/15/2019, 05:40   #58 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
After, you will probably be answered with a ****** tone even though the rules of the channel are not very clear (where you should write, what you should you write).

The problem is that the cheat is very complex to set up, and many people will never get to do it. What happens if you cannot set up, be it either for technical problems or simply incapability? A message with the "terms and conditions" will be posted right in your face, telling you to basically **** yourself.

Just for future reference... + = Yes, - = No, ! = Angry lmao..
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/15/2019, 22:04   #59 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Vouch the best cheat ive seen nothing like it and its so cheap

Aimbot is very good and Adjustable can be for rage or legit

ESP Has alot of stuff Like Cav esp and more

and the best one is 2X bullets which doubles the damage
Old 04/15/2019, 22:16   #60 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
Still waiting for AMD support T_T

Tags
hack, r6s cheat, rainbow six siege cheats, spoofer