Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

IKEAHAX.COM⭐Rainbow Six:Siege CHEAT⭐CAV ESP | No Recoil No Spread | Drone ESP | MORE

Discussion on IKEAHAX.COM⭐Rainbow Six:Siege CHEAT⭐CAV ESP | No Recoil No Spread | Drone ESP | MORE within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
IKEAHAX.COM⭐Rainbow Six:Siege CHEAT⭐CAV ESP | No Recoil No Spread | Drone ESP | MORE

Kernel based cheat that is undectected for 4 months now. We have put a lot of testing into this and are new ready to sell monthly subs.
This will be slot based and I will keep this updated if there is spots open.
Currently we have

⭐CAV ESP
⭐No spread
⭐No recoil
⭐Speed Hack, for making everyone a 3 speed.
⭐FOV
⭐Full KERNEL bypass for security

Features under maintenance
⭐No Effects aka flash, echo, ela ect...
⭐Drone ESP
⭐Pick phase esp, for seeing who the enemy is picking.

More to come very soon. aka aimbot and teleport with damage modifier.
along with hwid spoofer in the works.
We like to focus on our more legit features first since most people use them in ranked and wanna look legit.

Current open SLOTS : 19/20

⭐⭐PRICE is 70 per month in bitcoin or 75 per month if using paypal...⭐⭐

Also we had a few customers last time we were selling that still had time on there subs so if you see this thread message me so you can have your subs back with time added.
Our discord is

VIDEO NOW ADDED....

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2019, 10:29   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Really amazing Cheat, The Coder is very helpful and constantly works on the cheat and is very helpful when I had problems getting it to work.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2019, 21:18   #3

New features added. No Effects and more speed options added. HWID Spoofer on the way in the next few weeks maybe sooner.
Old 01/30/2019, 21:30   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can any trusted members vouch?
Old 02/02/2019, 17:44   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

++++REP
WORKING **** GREAT
IT'S JUST DOPE
AND VERY FAST&GOOD SERVICE
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/03/2019, 01:25   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by value1005 View Post
++++REP
WORKING **** GREAT
IT'S JUST DOPE
AND VERY FAST&GOOD SERVICE
Thank you. We always strive to please.
Old 02/12/2019, 00:54   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

probs the best cheat you can get rn
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/19/2019, 05:30   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I will give this a try and re-edit my post for a review!
Update:
First things first. My PC is brand-new and I had a R6 Siege account I played ever since legit for over 6 months and my legit MMR is ~3500.

Dont buy, it is a scammer

The contact was very nice in the beginning process and helped me via teamviewer to setup my configuration! (We had to disable secure boot and smart-scan in windows)
However 24hours later I got banned when logging into my account and starting my first match.
Confused why I got banned I bought a fresh deluxe account and continued using it on my 2nd PC!
Again 24 hours later I was banned again on this one. My stats are pretty normal because I never rage or do crazy headshots. The only thing I was using was ESP!
Seller refused to give any sort of refund and banned me from discord couple of minutes after I asked for a refund politely!
Posted fake-edited discord chat between me and him to blame me of using a spoofer which I never did!
If this isnt enough proof for you I cant help you!
PS.: Most people that vouch here are either accomplices or smurf-accounts!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2019, 03:21   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 126
Really nice cheat, undetected, works well.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/23/2019, 10:23   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormwind82 View Post
I will give this a try and re-edit my post for a review!
Update:
First things first. My PC is brand-new and I had a R6 Siege account I played ever since legit for over 6 months and my legit MMR is ~3500.

The contact was very nice in the beginning process and helped me via teamviewer to setup my configuration! (We had to disable secure boot and smart-scan in windows)
However 24hours later I got banned when logging into my account and starting my first match.
Confused why I got banned I bought a fresh deluxe account and continued using it on my 2nd PC!
Again 24 hours later I was banned again on this one. My stats are pretty normal because I never rage or do crazy headshots. The only thing I was using was ESP!
Seller refused to give any sort of refund and banned me from discord couple of minutes after I asked for a refund politely!
I sent you a friend request on discord and would still like to help you find out why you are getting banned. I did say I would be willing to figure out why you are getting banned. We do not give refunds unless you request one within 24 hours. I am sorry but that is our policy. I am still willing to work with you and find out why you are getting banned since none of our other customers have been banned except by rage hacking. Thank you for understanding and I look forward to hearing from you.
Old 02/25/2019, 14:50   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1337
Received Thanks: 3,186
Everybody calm down please.
It's okay posting your feedback as long as it doesn't turn out to be a discussion or a fight.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/26/2019, 11:35   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMostLiked View Post
Everybody calm down please.
It's okay posting your feedback as long as it doesn't turn out to be a discussion or a fight.
I love you.
Old 02/28/2019, 02:38   #13

Cheat updated and undetected. Removed no effects and spectate since they were buggy but they will be coming back in a few days.
Old 03/17/2019, 08:59   #14

Updated for the new season. New features coming soon.
Old 04/04/2019, 00:31   #15

Updated for new update and added drone esp back.
Closed Thread