Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[CheapBoost.me] Rainbow Six Siege: Undetected ✅, ESP ✅, NSNR ✅, Chams ✅, 1 VOUCH ONLY

Discussion on [CheapBoost.me] Rainbow Six Siege: Undetected ✅, ESP ✅, NSNR ✅, Chams ✅, 1 VOUCH ONLY within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 80
Arrow 🔷 CheapBoost 🔷 Rainbow Six Siege Cheat 🔷 HWID Spoofer 🔷 ✅ Undetected ✅

SALES CLOSED
Last Updated: 4th June 2019
We thank you for your custom.

Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/09/2018, 16:15   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I received a vouch copy from OP.

Usability:
The usability of this cheat is absolutely amazing. Very easy-to-use loader, with a very nice GUI. Amazing, nothing more to say.

Support:
I joined the Discord, and they responded in less than 5 minutes. Guy who set me up was very nice, very professional, etc. Great work on that.

Cheat:
I think this goes to say, this works amazingly and the features are good. While I wish it had a box esp, the spotted esp worked just as good.

Overall:
I would give this guy a 9/10, and the only reason it isn't getting a 10/10 from this is because of some loader issues I was having with logging in, etc. However, amazing work from the devs.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/09/2018, 16:16   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinplicity.ASC View Post
Vouch copy?
Sure, add me on Discord: (removed it, use the server link above) or join the server link at the bottom of the post.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/09/2018, 16:43   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

100% Vouch! Cheat and coders are amazing
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/09/2018, 17:46   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I vouch for them!Works great and cheap! Respect
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/09/2018, 19:54   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinplicity.ASC View Post
I would give this guy a 9/10, and the only reason it isn't getting a 10/10 from this is because of some loader issues I was having with logging in, etc. However, amazing work from the devs.
The loader issues should be fixed, since we updated the loader on the forum because it was out of date. You might still encounter some issues when you try to log in for the first time in some cases (haven't encountered any while testing earlier), but that will be fixed very soon.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/28/2018, 11:36   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+rep good cheat
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2018, 22:34   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2
Probably the best GUI I've ever looked at yet.
Is it a Form?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2018, 23:18   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minikreuz View Post
Probably the best GUI I've ever looked at yet.
Is it a Form?

Thanks, but I don't know, I am not part of the development of the Cheat or Loader.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/14/2018, 00:00   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Gotta say, this hack is certainly the best one I've used if you're a closet hacker.

ESP is fantastic, No spread no recoil is also great, and the chams is customizable with RGB.

The community is really nice and they respond as sooon as they can.

When the new season came out they had the hack up and running again in like 4 days, which is pretty good for such a small team.

The price? Can't beat it.

The user interface is self explanatory and the hack itself is painless to setup.

10/10 would recommend, will be staying in the slot I have.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/18/2018, 22:30   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Purchased the Budget Product. Seems to be working great just for my needs. I would recommend purchasing and I havent been banned or overcharged like some other cheats. The price fits well for this.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/18/2018, 23:55   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is it external? Just wondering.
Old 12/19/2018, 20:07   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hav0kwashere View Post
Is it external? Just wondering.
Yes it is, but the performance of your PC or game is not affected in any noticable way.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/20/2018, 00:02   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

last time detected?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/21/2018, 17:02   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliex11 View Post
last time detected?
Our last build was detected around 4-5 months ago, this build has been UD for a while now. I can't remember the exact amount right now but I think it is nearly 3 months UD. Would really have to ask @
Thanks
1 User

Tags
rainbow 6, rainbow six cheats, rainbow six hack