Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Monster Boosting - Rainbow Six: Siege | Cheap | Professional | Quick | Helpful

Discussion on Monster Boosting - Rainbow Six: Siege | Cheap | Professional | Quick | Helpful within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Monster Boosting - Rainbow Six: Siege | Cheap | Professional | Quick | Helpful

ELO Boosting

Price per WIN
Gold 1 and below = $4
Platinum 3 = $5
Platinum 2 = $7
Platinum 1 = $9
Diamond (4500-5000) = $12

Contact me on Discord if you're gaining less than 100 ELO per win

We will stream all your gameplay for you on a brand new Twitch account that only you and your booster will know of for an extra 20% cost.

You can purchase a duo queue option (playing on your own account while playing with us) for an extra 50% cost if you do not feel comfortable with us logging into your account.

Coaching

Our coaching comes at a flat rate of $15 per hour.

How does our coaching work? Once you order coaching, your coach will get into a voice call with you and they will review your gameplay either via your livestream, screen sharing, or a VOD of some sort (Twitch, YouTube, etc). We will NOT play with you during coaching, as that would be classified as a duo queue.

What does our coaching entail? Put simply, our coaching is a process that aims to improve our client's performance as quickly and efficiently as possible. The base of our coaching focuses on simple Rainbow Six: Siege and even general FPS fundamentals, however we can go much more in depth depending on the client's skill and experience if needed. We can focus on specific maps, sites, operators, strategies or even help prepare you for very specific or niche situations that may arise during ranked matches or competitive play.

About Us

Monster Boosting is an experienced group of boosters ranging from 4800-5500 elo who have boosted both freelance and for official websites for Rainbow Six: Siege, Destiny 2, Overwatch, and other games. We've all come together to provide a cheap, legit Rainbow Six: Siege boosting service to our customers while maintaining the prestigious quality you deserve. This means that none of our boosters use cheats/hacks/bugs/glitches/exploits or any 3rd party software that is not allowed by Ubisoft Entertainment SA. Purchasing from Monster Boosting also ensures you have the friendliest, most helpful customer support almost 24/7! At Monster Boosting, our priority is your satisfaction. Feel free to contact me (Monster) via e-mail or Discord if you have any questions, concerns, or comments about our service. Thank you!

FAQ

Q#1: What platforms do you boost on?
A#1: Currently we're only boosting on PC. We plan to branch out to PS4 and XB1.

Q#2: What regions do you boost on?
A#2: We currently can boost on NA, EU, and Asia.

Q#3: Does it matter if I have the Steam or UPlay version of the game?
A#3: No, we can boost on both versions of the game and we do not need to log into your Steam to do so as long as you know your UPlay information.

Q#4: Can you get banned for boosting?
A#4: It is against Ubisoft's Terms of Service, but we have never had a customer banned for boosting. We take the utmost care of your account while it's in our hands. This includes but is not limited to: Not using any 3rd party software (cheats/hacks/bugs/glitches/exploits), not typing in chat on your account or being rude/offensive in voice chat, and remaining on Do Not Disturb mode on UPlay so nobody knows you're online.

Q#5: What happens if you get banned?
A#5: If you ever get banned for our services (which you won't), you will be fully refunded and your account will be replaced with an account similar to yours.

Q#6: How long does it take to boost my account?
A#6: We do 2-3 wins per hour on average. The amount of elo we can boost you per hour depends on the amount of elo you gain per win.

Q#7: How do I know you won't steal my account?
A#7: We have no interest in stealing or compromising your account in anyway. We are professional boosters and just want to get paid for the service we provide you. If anything were to happen to your account you could simply report it to the ElitePvPers Admins/Mods.

Q#8: Do you have to log into my account to boost it?
A#8: If your order is a solo queue then we have to log into your account. However, you can purchase a duo queue for 50% more and you can play on your own account without us logging into it.

Q#9: What payment methods do you accept?
A#9: We currently only accept PayPal, however we plan to add other payment methods for your convenience soon.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/30/2018, 00:28   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hmmmm
Old 12/02/2018, 08:47   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 7
This guy is great. He's super patient and answered all of my questions and concerns about the boost.
He's trustworthy and I'll definitely go to him if I ever want to boost again "got me from Unranked - Plat 3"
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/03/2018, 18:41   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamrer66 View Post
This guy is great. He's super patient and answered all of my questions and concerns about the boost.
He's trustworthy and I'll definitely go to him if I ever want to boost again "got me from Unranked - Plat 3"
Thanks! I'll be ready to do more placement matches for you next season and hopefully I can go 10-0 instead of 9-1 next time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/15/2019, 19:45   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Overall a great guy, bought coaching and duo boosting from him. He was patient with me the whole way through for the boost and coaching sessions. Can’t recommend him enough.
Old 01/19/2019, 06:53   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Bought 2 times already. Solid service. Can only recommend him.
Old 02/12/2019, 20:17   #7 Trade Status: Verified(?)

The Black Market: 180/0/1
legit player. easy win!
Old 02/13/2019, 06:26   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

you know if i wasnt a cheater id get this *****
Old 03/13/2019, 05:41   #9 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Literally talked to him within 15 minutes of adding to discord and 3 hours later, my boost from gold 3-plat 3 was done. Super fast super legit. can easily tell he doesnt use cheats or anything. Allowed to to make a custom boost package as well. Dope guy!
Old 03/15/2019, 20:41   #10 Trade Status: Verified(?)

one of the best services. fast and practical. great
Old 04/09/2019, 21:13   #11 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Messaged him and he was super kind. Answered all my questions and gave me great pricing. Got me to Plat 3 as requested quickly and easily.

Will be using him again.
Old 04/11/2019, 20:08   #12 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Great guy and great service. I can guarantee he is 100% legit and very efficient. 10/10 would recommend to anyone looking for a great booster.
Old 04/23/2019, 10:57   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

works great not to expensive when compared to other groups
Old 06/25/2019, 17:26   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can't find your discord
Old 07/13/2019, 22:36   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiballin View Post
Can't find your discord
Make sure the M in the beginning of my name is capitalized. Discord names are case sensitive.