Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

*CHEAP * INTERNAL ESP|AIMBOT|SPEEDHACK|TELEPORT

Discussion on *CHEAP * INTERNAL ESP|AIMBOT|SPEEDHACK|TELEPORT within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 11/06/2018, 17:52   #31

elite*gold: 2
Talking Fake trying to lower how good of a cheat it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by fzr900 View Post
QUANTUM CHEATS are well known to be the ****** provider in R6 fourm. Second the dont have a spoofer, and if you get ban (Which you will within hours), You're done. EZ HWID Ban
Stop trying to hate on a good cheat dude
It has a spoofer
Bans take around a week to 2 weeks
If you do get banned in less then that then you ran the detected version before it was updated.
Stop hating without proof
Just FYI google translate is pretty good ^^^^
Old 11/23/2018, 16:26   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
why there are like 10 threads a day from ppl who reselling quantumcheats?
Old 11/26/2018, 16:17   #33

This is the main thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rado85 View Post
why there are like 10 threads a day from ppl who reselling quantumcheats?
Because most of them work under the same wing in order to get the most sales possible and some of them are "special" and don't understand what posting in other forums even means...

But they will all probably be removed because this is the main thread and was the first thread created
Old 12/05/2018, 19:58   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 7
Angry

I don't want to see products like QC or the same products in the Forum anymore.
because people who have never bought a cheat can easily try out these products and why they still earn money.
You will already banned from the game after a certain period of time, and you get a plus of a hardware ban.
I also don't want you to understand me wrong. For example, a product may have been detected twice in 2 months and a new Update to the product comes this is normal, but if you distribute it to the forums knowing that the product is already detected, it will fool people.
I think if these protocols continue, Devs will still think how can i people trick...

Old 12/05/2018, 20:04   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 59
Question

Only allowed to resell 1 cheat per account
Old 12/10/2018, 17:20   #36

Talking We explicitly state that we are testing m8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamrer66 View Post
I don't want to see products like QC or the same products in the Forum anymore.
because people who have never bought a cheat can easily try out these products and why they still earn money.
You will already banned from the game after a certain period of time, and you get a plus of a hardware ban.
I also don't want you to understand me wrong. For example, a product may have been detected twice in 2 months and a new Update to the product comes this is normal, but if you distribute it to the forums knowing that the product is already detected, it will fool people.
I think if these protocols continue, Devs will still think how can i people trick...

I did not understand a good 50% of your post but most of it was just s*** anyways. Our loader automatically tells you if we are still testing/detected. If you lose time due to down time we compensate you for missed time.. I feel that you don't know anything about how we work and that we don't just "remove" our post every time we have to update for a new r6 season. So please just take your shitty posts and take them else where. If someone gets HWID banned we offer a spoofer which unbans your computer. I feel that your just copy pasting and changing the cheat name in order to hate on cheating companies. And on our website we have the cheat status posted which allows future buyers to check if we are still updating before the buy. So please actually check your sources and make sure to check our actually website. And also, I don't want to see people like you on the forum anymore that just post crap and don't even care about what their talking about.

Have a great day!
Garfooled
Old 01/25/2019, 02:37   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I bought the hack and played with the hack over 8 hours without any ban (sometimes I raged) but I can only say the hack by QC is awesome even though I heard the hack is **** and always detected and other bad words BUT no it's not. I would buy the 1 month subscription but the price is too high and I would wait until Paradox.gg (Auxilium) releases their r6s hack.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2019, 02:58   #38

Talking Thanks for the great feedback!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsch007 View Post
I bought the hack and played with the hack over 8 hours without any ban (sometimes I raged) but I can only say the hack by QC is awesome even though I heard the hack is **** and always detected and other bad words BUT no it's not. I would buy the 1 month subscription but the price is too high and I would wait until Paradox.gg (Auxilium) releases their r6s hack.
Thanks dude!
Yup we do get some hate but in reality the cheat is awesome and underestimated. I raged for 3 days straight and still ain't banned after 15 days...
Old 02/03/2019, 21:38   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Alright I’ve bought from qc before don’t waste your time worlds slowest support ever like 1+ day response times
Old 02/04/2019, 21:15   #40

Wat

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenoHax View Post
Alright I’ve bought from qc before don’t waste your time worlds slowest support ever like 1+ day response times
XenoHax has a epvp account
Wait a second are u copying him...

lol
Well i guess u never bought before cause our support is less then 5 minutes....

Thanks for the shitpost!!!!!!!
Old 02/06/2019, 21:58   #41 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Everyone can get this exact same cheat on the website
with a discount code for 20 percent off using the code "BATTLE". Save your money!
Old 02/08/2019, 02:58   #42 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Trash, harsh but so true

Absolute **** cheat. From experience of me using this cheat I can say the features are quite dull and similar to every other cheat out there and the detection rate and consistency is absolute ***. HWID spoofer hardly ever works and the prices for what your are getting I have honestly seen better on csgo cheats. On top of this I know multiple of the devs from quantemcheats themselves and this cheat has been cracked and exploited more times than I can imagine. Not only is their security terrible but their devs go in and out of positions like no tomorrow. Sorry but its an honest review and i can vouch from multiple people on this opinion of your cheat. Wouldn't recommend.
Old 02/08/2019, 03:16   #43

Lightbulb False

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITSYABOI999 View Post
Absolute crap cheat. From experience of me using this cheat I can say the features are quite dull and similar to every other cheat out there and the detection rate and consistency is absolute ass. HWID spoofer hardly ever works and the prices for what your are getting I have honestly seen better on csgo cheats. On top of this I know multiple of the devs from quantemcheats themselves and this cheat has been cracked and exploited more times than I can imagine. Not only is their security terrible but their devs go in and out of positions like no tomorrow. Sorry but its an honest review and i can vouch from multiple people on this opinion of your cheat. Wouldn't recommend.
First out I want to be as critical and honest about your post.
It's dog shit.
Not only is the hwid spoofer constantly working but our devs have never left. The only time we had a dev "leave" was when one of our dev's went on a vacation to Aruba. Detection rate is low for me and quite a large list of users other then me. Our security is top notch and we make sure of it through the use of many different obfuscation methods. Quite dull is a quite dull perspective mainly because our cheat is an amazing value when compared to other cheats. Csgo cheats are a very baseline example as CSGO is a very different game then rainbow six. The r6 dev's just patched drone mode which erased much of the devs future attempts for making a new update.

If your going to be honest about anything at all, be honest to yourself. Don't hate on other cheats when you sell gta 5 modded accounts which is very scammer like tbh. Modded accounts are easy to create yet you sell them. I'm guessing you then must like to lie and that has reflected in your dog shit of a post. Your review is not honest is all and you are most likely just hating on our cheats due to the fact that you have nothing better to do with your miserable and very lonesome life. Proof of the aforementioned statement is that you are a scammer. Nobody sells modded gta5 accounts with the intent to help people and you are just trying to make a quick buck doing something that most people could do in 10 minutes using a free cheat from YouTube. But nonetheless, I respect your dog shit post much the same as I respect posts from trustworthy members in the epvp forums.

Thank you for your horribly written post and have a great day!!!

Tags
cheap, cheat, hack, internal, r6 hack