Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Auxilium.cc - [Aimbot/ESP/CavESP/NoRecoil/NoSpread/HWID Spoofer]

Discussion on Auxilium.cc - [Aimbot/ESP/CavESP/NoRecoil/NoSpread/HWID Spoofer] within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/27/2018, 18:34   #151 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
My IP blocked

Contact discord?
Old 07/29/2018, 04:22   #152 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

First time user of Private Cheat,never purchased hacks before so was skeptical at first and i had to think twice due to the price (since im using paypal and the conversion rate in my country)
But 100% Vouched for this service and hack Had a blast playing Siege and owning people while also playing legitly
Forum Community are fast at helping if you have any question or etc.. Definitely 10/10
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/29/2018, 18:50   #153 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Amazing Cheat

Support: 10/10
Aimbot: 7/10
ESP: 10/10

This cheat is one of the only legit providing cheats I've found so far. It is a great cheat ran by great people. The current cheat has been Undetected for 3 months and I haven't been banned yet. The features are amazing and the coder knows what he is doing. They are great at compensating for downtime of the cheat and also supporting any issues you might have. I have managed to stay floating around Diamond - Plat 3 with the cheat, all while looking legit. It is definitely worth the subscription fee and they even have a paypal reseller if you can't get your hands on BTC. Great cheat.

The features:

Cav ESP Ahh Cav ESP, this is by far my favourite feature. Unlike box ESP it gives a clearer view of where enemies are all while fitting the classic R6S theme. Also shows operators, drones etc.

Aimbot The aimbot can be hard to get used to at first, however after adjusting my sensitivity I found myself hitting beaulo type shots with ease.

Box ESP Box ESP works great and there are no issues. I don't personally use it because I prefer to play Fullscreen.

No Recoil / No Spread By far the greatest feature of the cheat. Simply recks any weapon recoil, I prefer using no spread only to make myself look more legit however you can probably get away with both. Simply amazing cheat from BlackTiger!

100% recommend this cheat to anyone out there looking for R6S cheats. Undetected for over 3 months and I haven't seen any other cheats out there like this one.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/30/2018, 05:23   #154 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Just amazing, I have been using only No recoil, and Box ESP in ESL wire while running moss, and its just been a pleasure, I wish there was a config for remapping the aimbot, and a less resource intensive ESP, but its the best cheat I have ever used, incredibly easy to install and run, plus the admins and staff are the best!
Old 07/30/2018, 23:06   #155 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Hacks on this site works wonderfully! All of its features are amazing and are undetected and all staff members on the site are helpful and quick to answering your questions. This is 100% legit, they update the hacks asap. If you are looking for hacks just use this one because this one is byfar the best!
Old 07/31/2018, 02:18   #156 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Support: 9/10
Aimbot: 8/10
ESP: 11/10

Auxilium offers hands down the best Rainbow Six Siege cheat that I know of. From my understanding, the cheat has been undetected for a long time and only goes down on updates to ensure security. They also compensate for the downtime.

The features they offer:
Aimbot - I don't use it often to avoid getting banned, but I have used it a little and it's impressive.

Player ESP - I pay for this feature mainly, hands down a great ESP.

Cav ESP - Same as above.

NoRecoil - I don't use this often and avoid doing so because I don't want to have a chance at getting banned.

NoSpread - Same as above.

Streamproof - Don't use it either, but heard it works fine.
Old 07/31/2018, 02:19   #157 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 182
Great Cheat! Been using it for awhile now, and the Cav ESP is flawless!
Old 08/04/2018, 04:52   #158 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

great cheat

the esp on this cheat is ******* awesome love it will buy again
Old 08/04/2018, 09:23   #159 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Very good and reliable provider. Very easy to setup, no problems wahtsoever. Noticed no performance problems at all.

ESP: Very good works as expected.
NR/NS: Always using, looks and works very good.

To sum it up, legit provider, no scam, working product, undetected. Played for over a week now and no ban. Never got called out, you have to be smart. Would reccomend Auxilium.
Old 08/07/2018, 10:57   #160 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 2343
The Black Market: 286/0/0
Received Thanks: 9,017
I can vouch for this provider, very competent. Would reccomend Auxilium.
Old 08/07/2018, 21:24   #161 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Aimbot: 9/10
ESP: 12/10

i was One of The First Members on AUX and i can say its amazing i Use The hack Since 2 Weeks and No Ban or Anythink

The features they offer:
Aimbot The Aimbot is Okay If you have The Right Ingamesettings The aimbot Works Perfect (Menu will Come Later)

Player ESP The Player ESP is Good if you use it you have Win 80%

Cav ESP is very nice For Drone ESP

NoRecoil - Works Perfect But i dont use it because higher Risk to ban

NoSpread - Same as above.

Streamproof I use it For Twitch and you can Stream Without Cav ESP BOX esp is Legiit you dont see it

+++++

For AUX
Old 08/07/2018, 21:37   #162 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ESP:10/10 (Also you can use CAV Esp)
Aimbot:10/10
No Recoil No Spread:10/10
Absolutely best cheat in rainbow six siege... ı never get ban and staff working so good safe to use
Old 08/07/2018, 22:17   #163 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Vouch for this group, friendly admins and developers are always active adding more security to the software.
Old 08/11/2018, 19:51   #164 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How long before hwid changer will work? It's been months since it worked. I am so interested in this product but if the hwid changer actually worked I would buy it. It seems like it never worked at all
Old 08/14/2018, 20:05   #165 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I hope to get a chance to test
pubg
Closed Thread

Tags
aimbot, esp, hwid spoofer, norecoil, r6s