Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Siege Hacked Boosting Service|Competitive Pricing|Works with Client's Schedule

Discussion on Siege Hacked Boosting Service|Competitive Pricing|Works with Client's Schedule within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Siege Hacked Boosting Service|Competitive Pricing|Works with Client's Schedule

Welcome to EZBOOSTME Rainbow Six Siege Service

Hello I am Mr.PRM which is short for Product Relations Manager or in other words Advertising, with that being said I would like to introduce you to a fresh service on the market. These guys are professional, high quality, and above all just chill to work with. They have a lot of experience in this game prior to getting involved with game hacking, meaning high ranked players as well as competitive game knowledge, so that's where the professionalism skilled based gaming comes from with their service. A typical boost consists of at least 2 boosters with the clients for each match played for that added protection against other booster groups. The hours of operation for the boosters will try to be based around the customer's time frame within the NA, EU, and ASIA Circuits. The following from here on out is about what they offer for their clientele.

(Paypal Only)

:::::Hack Modules Used:::::

:::::Pricing:::::

:::::Proof Section:::::

:::Screenshots:::

:::Videos:::

:::::Contact Information:::::

Referral Information: Let them know that Hank from EPVP guided you to their services.

Thank you for your time of viewing this post.
(I hope I got everything covered in this post.)
(Due to Picture limitations I have to make due with what I can for this post so sorry in advance)
Old 03/14/2018, 13:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Didn't you guys lose to these guys?

Old 03/14/2018, 14:38   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by juiceprod View Post
Didn't you guys lose to these guys?

Like any booster out there, they only post videos that they win not ones they lose in

Regardless, I'm here to promote their service, I myself don't deal in their quarrel with other boosting groups.
Old 03/17/2018, 17:14   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

One of the best boosting services out here.
EZBOOSTME.COM!!!!!!!!!
I vouch 100%.
Old 03/18/2018, 05:48   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can vouch for the service/team, played a round with two booster and had a pleasant experience.

I went ahead and paid for to get from G2 to Diamond, going to update once we are done.

Update: I was able to get a few games in, whenever I was available, which made it to a fast climb to Diamond. Friendly service, which dealt with the recents Battle Eye updates pretty well (a wide viarity of tools used, which made it easy to have no downtime).
Old 03/18/2018, 21:19   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Vouch+ Legit Service
Old 04/05/2018, 01:41   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominicAello View Post
Vouch+ Legit Service
Quote:
Originally Posted by «ΒloodEdge» View Post
I can vouch for the service/team, played a round with two booster and had a pleasant experience.

I went ahead and paid for to get from G2 to Diamond, going to update once we are done.

Update: I was able to get a few games in, whenever I was available, which made it to a fast climb to Diamond. Friendly service, which dealt with the recents Battle Eye updates pretty well (a wide viarity of tools used, which made it easy to have no downtime).
Quote:
Originally Posted by facelessones View Post
One of the best boosting services out here.
EZBOOSTME.COM!!!!!!!!!
I vouch 100%.
Thank you guys for the vouch, glad you had a great time with these guys.
Thanks
1 User