Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

question?

Discussion on question? within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
question?

is there any way how to hack a private server voting system??
Old 06/04/2010, 16:11   #2

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
sure! hack the server! but this is nearly impossible!
Old 06/04/2010, 20:34   #3

different account different ip (and if they are really persistant, delete the cookies) then you sure can bypass it, but the points are on multiple accounts then
Old 06/05/2010, 00:56   #4

Im sure some of them got sql injection vulnerables. But most dont have. And you have to do it blind cuz most of them dont show any errors. Also this is not a gamehacking board and not a server hacking one

Hideki