because official not use .ini for grf list try extract it and put on data folder and official grf is encrypt you need bypass it even private server developer not have version like zero until now
No body grf Ragnarok 08/30/2016 - Ragnarok Online - 1 Replies Hey guys, I've been having problems with my champion lately. whenever I go for a full-on asura battle, my character always overlaps with the enemy char and I cant hit them. Anyone know or have a grf or anything that can remove the body of character so I can hit the enemy better? I know a guy from my server that only has the "head" of the character and " no body". Please reply asap and would really appreciate your help :D :):):)
RAGNAROK IDENTIFY GRF 04/23/2016 - Ragnarok Online - 1 Replies Can someone send or comment the GRF in which when u killed a monster the item drop is already identified. Thanks in advance!