Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 16:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Ahk help

Discussion on Need Ahk help within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need Ahk help

Anyone know ahk better and can help me ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
AHK I need a Sc for 3hit dagger..
05/10/2016 - S4 League - 1 Replies
Hi guys, Im here for asking to someone gave me his Script AHK for SpeedCounter 3hit dagger. Or help me to do a script for this. Thanks for answer. :handsdown:
Hey guys need some help, AHK script
02/01/2013 - CO2 Programming - 0 Replies
Sup people, I havn't been here in ages or used AHK so i forgot some main actions with it. I'm trying to do an automatic gear shifter for a racing game I'm playing but with no success. I got the memory code of the gear and the speed and I want it to change gear up or down if it's in "X" gear at "Y" speed. So far i made something like this: loop { speed:=ReadMemoryNumber(0x00599CD8,"Synetic& quot;) Gear:=ReadMemoryNumber(0x00599C8A,"Synetic&q uot;) tooltip, %speed% %Gear% , 130, 95 ,1 ...
Need beginner help to use AHK/WPE/Ro Medic
01/22/2012 - Ragnarok Online - 0 Replies
Greetings, I'm new to the RO hacking community & in need of help with some basic hacking/ automation tools for RO like AHK and WPE. I mainly play Sniper/Champ/ WS so I need DS automation or hover-activated DS and automatic dangerous soul collect, critical explosion, dangerous soul collect, asura, heal sequences. Can anyone help me with that? Mainly wanting to avoid getting carpal tunnel. I have no experience with RO hacks but I used a bunch of mafia wars automation tools back in the day...