Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 12:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

HELP WITH DEVOTION BOT

Discussion on HELP WITH DEVOTION BOT within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HELP WITH DEVOTION BOT

Hi guys ive been searching for days if anyone has one that they can share please do so - i just need a devotion bot that's following me around

« anyone can help me make a Server Connection List ?? | Free RO private Ragnarok online server »

Similar Threads
[Help] Paladin Devotion bot
10/27/2013 - Ragnarok Online - 0 Replies
Anyone Have Paladin Devotion bot that can follow you all time and do autopots?can anyone give me or help me please Thank you in advance
Devotion Cabal ep8
07/18/2013 - Cabal PServer - Discussions / Questions - 4 Replies
Devotion Cabal presents an work in progres server. The server is still in beta, so I can present you only a few things: Exp is around x300-x400 Skill: you get dual trans from start Medium alz drop 3 items per mob Drop not set yet, its like official server Arcane Trace map working, but only drop alz for now ep 10 skills (still working on them) Edited NPC's in Port Lux, you can buy crafted shadowtitanium sets with DP (20DP each), weapon, pets and wonder cubes (sigmetal and forcium)
Master devotion fix
08/28/2011 - Rappelz - 11 Replies
Yo, ive seen the fix for the unicorn skill master devotion before and i cant find it anymore, i already searched with zero results. Please link me if you find it, ty.
wtt m20 devotion jinong
09/15/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
as the title say wtt m20 devotion jinong (12sky1) for a m14+ fujin or i sell the account for 500-600m pm me if you need or wtb (500m for clean account and 600m for gears on it) pm me on xfire NOT HERE!!! i barley come on this this xfire name : mikeboy101 add me on friends if your interested ill close this down in the end of september
WTT for guan lv M2 above in Devotion
08/20/2009 - 12Sky2 - 0 Replies
WTT A2 TIGER WITH FULL GEARS AND A1 SNAKES WITH100MIL in Mayn TS2 FOR A GUAN LV M2 OR ABOVE IN DEVOTION. (if you got a guan lv m2 above + 100mil, i am willing to put down 400mil) THANK YOU IF ANYONE INTERESTED PLZ CONTACT AT [email protected]