Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 11:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Having trouble finding static adresses

Discussion on Having trouble finding static adresses within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Having trouble finding static adresses

Hi everyone,

I recently decided to do my own RO bot (it's more of a challenge than anything else), and I've used cheat engine to find some static adresses (the easy ones, HP/SP, mouse position...).

I found a few adresses that let me now if something is under my mouse cursor so I can select a target by "scanning" the screen with the mouse cursor, however I'd to do something cleaner (and of course more effective).

My idea was to find a static adress (+offset) that would lead me to a linked list of monsters inside the map, where I could read basics information such as monsters' ID, their position...
Unfortunately all I found was some weird linked list with 3 pointers who pointed to weird things, and without any useful data.
I tried to find a specific monster's position through cheat engine and ended up in a part of memory where there were nothing but the coordinates (no pointer...).

I also had trouble getting the monsters' drops coordinates.

tl;dr: if anyone here know how I should dissect monsters/drops data structures that would be really great !

probably gonna post a few screenshots of what I'm able to get if anyone feels like it could help

Old 06/27/2015, 09:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
I made a bot like this my self but finding the address was more complicated than initially what i planned it would be, So i changed it.

I did made my own bot but I used an image search Function. First I changed the monsters sprite to a Blue square (So the image search can easily search for the monster), if there is a monster found the mouse will automatically click it, If none it will teleport.

My server have @autoloot so i have no problem with drops, no problem with HP/SP either cause it have a autopot. Its not the best but i did its purpose.

None the less, Hoping for a positive result on your project.

« BalikRO Autopots | Throw Huuma Shuriken+ Final Strike »