Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 01:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Having trouble finding static adresses

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Having trouble finding static adresses

Hi everyone,

I recently decided to do my own RO bot (it's more of a challenge than anything else), and I've used cheat engine to find some static adresses (the easy ones, HP/SP, mouse position...).

I found a few adresses that let me now if something is under my mouse cursor so I can select a target by "scanning" the screen with the mouse cursor, however I'd to do something cleaner (and of course more effective).

My idea was to find a static adress (+offset) that would lead me to a linked list of monsters inside the map, where I could read basics information such as monsters' ID, their position...
Unfortunately all I found was some weird linked list with 3 pointers who pointed to weird things, and without any useful data.
I tried to find a specific monster's position through cheat engine and ended up in a part of memory where there were nothing but the coordinates (no pointer...).

I also had trouble getting the monsters' drops coordinates.

tl;dr: if anyone here know how I should dissect monsters/drops data structures that would be really great !

probably gonna post a few screenshots of what I'm able to get if anyone feels like it could help

Old 06/27/2015, 09:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
I made a bot like this my self but finding the address was more complicated than initially what i planned it would be, So i changed it.

I did made my own bot but I used an image search Function. First I changed the monsters sprite to a Blue square (So the image search can easily search for the monster), if there is a monster found the mouse will automatically click it, If none it will teleport.

My server have @autoloot so i have no problem with drops, no problem with HP/SP either cause it have a autopot. Its not the best but i did its purpose.

None the less, Hoping for a positive result on your project.

« BalikRO Autopots | Throw Huuma Shuriken+ Final Strike »