Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 08:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BOT: NPC ask to enter password

Discussion on BOT: NPC ask to enter password within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy BOT: NPC ask to enter password

i want to know how to capture the text given by the npc..
in console command it is like this

talk text (enter here/password)

in my case,
i manually put the password cause it change every time you talk to it..

i tried to add
talk text $.lastNpcMessage (assuming that it will work but not).

help thanks
Old 10/18/2014, 10:44   #2

elite*gold: 30
wrong board you should check rathena or hercules board for questions like this XD

i would try to set the password over .@password in youre script

Tags
bot, macro, talk npc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hard Disk locked, enter user password:
02/26/2014 - Technical Support - 8 Replies
Hey leute ein freund von mir hat sich einen gebrauchten Laptop gekauft. Jedoch konnte uns der ehemaliger Besitzer nicht weiter helfen da er davon keine ahnung hatte. Mein freund hatt seit einigen tagen das problem das die hard disk gelocked ist, aber niemand hat das passwort zum entschlüsseln, weis jemand vielleicht wie man das umgehen kann ? weil über google finde ich nichts was mir weiter hilft. In die BIOS komme ich noch rein falls das i-wie weiter hilft Bild des Problems,...
Auto Enter username and password with C#
01/04/2014 - SRO Coding Corner - 3 Replies
Hello, I'm trying to write C# program that can auto fill username and password and then press Connect in silkroad client UI. I try with the following API that can attach to given process and manipulate its interface. But for now I have no success. Any help or advice would be appreciate.
ELITESRO2- Enter username and password then dc
08/10/2011 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
Basically what title says. I select ESRO2 press start. Enter my username and password. Then pressed enter, and then immediately dc before i get to character select. I restarted my computer and attempted this like 10 times. What is the problem?
How to enter windows when it has a password
12/06/2008 - Tutorials - 7 Replies
Ok many of you sometimes have problems at school and your parents restrict you pc or you put a password to your windows and forget it . This is how to enter windows . At log screen pres CTRL + ALT + DELETE twice . And enter at user : Administrator . Log in and you are done ^^ . *It only works on windows XP . Vista is smarter