Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 05:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WeedRO 0delay

Discussion on WeedRO 0delay within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WeedRO 0delay

I'm playing weedro and i can't enable 0delay

Their installer don't have grf to play weedro you must delete all grf of other server so i did. then i tried 0delay. i extract it to data.grf/rdata.grf/data folder still not working. can someone make it work? thanks in advance (Y)

here's their website weed-ro.ro-vps.com

Admin, you can close this thread now. I already fix this. THANKS
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
All my cheats in RO WPe-RPe-0delay-f1_f9-gray map
08/30/2013 - Ragnarok Online - 9 Replies
SOrry but i have to removed my post :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
FrancYescO D3D V.I.P invisaible,opk,aimbot,0delay ...
11/27/2010 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 11 Replies
Ok I post my VIP Hack you can play with this i have not guid tech (wr3ngine.net) Status : Updated & UndetecteD ScrreN : http://img4.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_916733fran cyescod3dwr3ngine270310png.png DownloaD >> FrancYescO D3D WarRock VIP (20.8.1).rar ... at ul.to - Free File Hosting, Free Image Hosting, Free Music Hosting, Free Video Hosting, ... << Virus TotaL >> VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner <<
can u help me with the 0delay sprite?
04/16/2010 - Ragnarok Online - 0 Replies
hmmm... i still dunno what to do in the 0delay sprite....i find the male and the female....but then i dunno what to do nxt.....i'm very confused on the TuT given there.....can u post some screenies 1 by 1 on how to edoit sprites?? i just want the ArrowVulcan of the clown no delay.....ty