Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 11:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Skill Spam normal delay..

Discussion on Skill Spam normal delay.. within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Skill Spam normal delay..

Hello there..

I want to know: How i can spam skill with my normal delay?

I want to spam Cart Termination skill, but with my normal ASPD, with "normal" delay.

I try to do this in RPE, put the sleep(700), but my RO Client stop responding and it close.

Can someone help me? I just want a simple thing. Use Cart Termination in somebody and it keep using the skill in the same person..

Thanks!

Cya

Similar Threads Similar Threads
No Skill delay
10/04/2021 - Perfect World - 38 Replies
OMG No Skill delay is working ^_^.. After messing around with CE. They do work.
[Share]No delay skill
05/06/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
1st :use the 4byte and search for 0. 2nd : use a skill then immideately search for increase value.. 3rd : wait untill the skill coldown then search for decresing value.. repeat it untill u find 1-20 adress then freeze it to 0..it maybe need a time and dont keep spamming the skill coz u might get dc from it..use it in smart way like spamming the different skill and nt the same skill in same time Note: The adress that u found is only for the skill that u scan it before,not the all...
[help]tip for skill hak 1 no cast delay
04/11/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
can anyone give me a tip for skill hack 1 no cast delay using ce.... tnx for reading the message
[Release] No Skill Delay
09/11/2009 - Cabal Online - 16 Replies
This has been posted many times on this forums.. The credit goes to the one who discover this first Just simplifying for the new member to use 1.)Scan 1 Doing nothing 2.)Scan 0 While dancing 3.)Repeat steps 1 & 2 until 4-3 values left 4.)Freeze them to 1 or 2 or 3 doesnt matter really.. 5.)Dont spam to much at it will dc u.. expirement on how many skills before it get dced or whatever u want..
Is there any "Known working" No Skill Delay or No Skill CoolDown Hack
09/05/2009 - Cabal Online - 7 Replies
Hi, i've been roaming around for quite sometimes now and I still can't find any "Known working hack" for NoSkillDelay or NoSkillCD (cooldown), I know it has before but now all I see is old thread and I doubt that those hax are still working. Does anyone know how to deal with this stuff? I've been playing around also to my CE 5.4-5.5 just to figure out how to deal with it but all I saw is the SpeedHack which is I don't need. It's very much fun to play the NoSkillDelay or NoSkillCD than the...