Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 22:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

RCX or Hexing for Harmony/Protected Servers

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RCX or Hexing for Harmony/Protected Servers

Ultimately I just want no Shake on my Screen when it comes to Acid Demonstration and Asura.

I realize after thorough searching that you cannot use a custom .grf to remedy this.

RCX allows me to see things with effects off or can turn the no shake of.
However well protected servers with Harmony and other custom protection can't get RCX to work AFAIK.

Hexind and Diffing these servers also don't work.

The server i'm talking about is talonRO.

Any ideas?

I can just use /effect off on a macro to turn shaking of but I want to be always able to see Land Protector.

« Help me to make bot @ http://m.magro.ph | f3 Autoclicker that bypasses Harmony? »

Similar Threads
[DDOS PROTECTED] Dedicated Servers with Free Proprietary DDoS Protection up to 10 Gbs
03/14/2014 - WoW PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
INCLOUDIBLY - http://incloudibly.com is a Zurich-based web hosting company offering DDoS Protected Dedicated Servers, DDoS Protected Cloud Hosting, DDoS Protected Colocation in Europe, DDoS Protected Camfrog room hosting and professional DDoS Protection service from all types of DDoS attacks. ★ Order a Dedicated Server and get 10 Gb/s (4 Mpps) lifetime DDoS protection free-of-charge. This level of protection is enough to mitigate against 90% of DDoS attacks known. ★ What you get with...
4 Years of Services $100 Discount Free Setup | DDos Protected Dedicated Servers
08/18/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies
4 Years of Excellence Services Promotional Code = EV9Q0VTY4C We are HOTServers LLC celebrating 4 years of continued growth. Throughout HOTServers's 4 years history our focus has been on providing small and medium businesses the personal attention and value they simply don't get from larger hosting companies. HOTServers would like to thank the many employees and customers of HOTServers who grew with us over our first 4 years in business. Our employees' ability to listen to our customers,...
howto hack on binary private servers 5095 5065 protected/unprotected :)
09/17/2012 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 14 Replies
This small multihack should work on most 5095 and 5065 binary private servers. at the moment it only contains 2 hacks, speed & teleport, But More To come soon. also the hacks will work on protected clients... dumb ass protection system is all i can say lol. http://i54.tinypic.com/8x1o1x.jpg Enjoy
Harmony Ruins Servers = How to Bypass
01/09/2012 - Ragnarok Online - 0 Replies
For those who may know, feel free to share your blessings.. :D For XP, Vista, and Win 7