Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 22:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Item duplicate

Discussion on Item duplicate within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Item duplicate

Is that true in ragnarok 2, there a trick can duplicate item
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
.: Item Duplicate ?! oO :.
07/05/2009 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
Hi today i just want to register/and buy some Items in AktionsHaus^^. Some ConnectionsLosts later ...= First i buy 2 Ctirine Orb+2 adept then i wanted to register my old Citrine Orb+3 but i got some cls then....
how to duplicate item?
04/27/2009 - Grand Chase - 1 Replies
can someone to tell me to duplicate item:mofo:
DUPLICATE ITEM
06/14/2008 - Archlord - 0 Replies
hi , somone know how dupe item ( i mean pre order item ) ( trick ) or WPE thx
ITEM DUPLICATE AGAIN!
12/25/2007 - Metin2 - 32 Replies
GUYS, I KNOW THAT DUPLICATE ITEMS IS NOT POSSIBLE ON THE SERVER SIDE, BUT PLEASE I NEED SOMEONE WHO WILL SHOW ME AND EXPLAIN EXACTLY HOW CAN I DUPLICATE ITEMS ON SLOT 5 LIKE THAT POLISH GUY DID, PLEASE PM ME OR WRITE IN THIS TOPIC, JUST ANSWER ME AND EXPLAIN HOW TO DO IT IN CHEAT ENGINE, WHAT VALUE AND THAT OTHER THINGS STEP BY STEP. GERMAN: KERLE, WEISS Ich, DASS DOPPELTE EINZELTEILE NICHT MÖGLICH AUF Der BEDIENER-SEITE IST, ABER GEFALLE Mir BENÖTIGE, das JEMAND, ZEIGT Who MICH...
Is there a way to duplicate an item?
08/04/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
I've been seening a lot of people on my server with double socket neckys. I meen, theres about 20 of em out there that I no of. Im thinkin maybe they are dupping the item. Or maybe they just do somthin else. If i can dup my armor or coronet, i can make it +6 in no time. Or if i can dup my super drag id have 5 now. heh Although, this is nothing like the dura hack, or repairing in your house, or lvling your guard with the new hack. This is somthing I've never seen before. So maybe I...