Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 01:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Auto Switch RPE

Discussion on Auto Switch RPE within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Auto Switch RPE

Hello, friends.

I'm trying to create a filter to change equipment when receiving sonic blow.
The intention is to make the switch from two armor at the exact time i receive the sonic blow.

The problem is that i am not able to do this with sonic blow. I tested with azura and it worked.

Can you tell me what is the hex of sonic blow? And what are the commands that i use in rpe to make this work?

I'm using google translator. I am brazilian.

« WarshadeRO | Anybody help me to openkore bot on oblivion RO HR »

Similar Threads
[HELP]Switch to target Auto Attack?
01/02/2012 - Shaiya - 3 Replies
Hey for some reason whenever i try to auto attack by using this key ~ it won't work. So i was wondering if there was some way i could change the key to Auto attack / switch target. Which is normally this ~ Thanks will be given :D
[S] Jemanden zum lvln (Auto Team Switch) [B] 4 Egold
07/30/2011 - WarRock Trading - 1 Replies
Ich suche einen LevelPartner für diese Nacht, von ~24 Uhr bis morgen 11-13 Uhr (eure Entscheidung wann ihr off geht). Gelevelt wird mit Auto Team Switch, so dass ihr dabei auch EXP bekommt. Dafür gebe ich 4 E*Gold ;)
Ibot auto switch to ress weapon
01/02/2011 - SRO Ask the Experts - 0 Replies
Hi, im using ibot to taxi my second char. I added ress skill with But how do i make the bot to change from twohand staff to Light Staff . Each time my second char die my wizzard just say something like "Cannot use skill, wrong weapon"
BIETE: CSS / 1.6 AUTO-weapon-switch-bot
08/29/2009 - AutoIt - 0 Replies
Hi, Fragen einfach an mich richten Scan der Version 3.1 MD5: 6ce1d3201b8aef93925687a5de0acdab Ein "THANKS" wäre nett ;) HF & GL