Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 01:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

can i open my banned account? using a program?

Discussion on can i open my banned account? using a program? within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
can i open my banned account? using a program?

my account got banned in a ragnarok private server "Vanro". can i bypass it?
can i reopen it using a programs? pls help sorry for bad english
Old 04/05/2009, 14:19   #2

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
GIVEN WARNING FOR POSTING IN A NO QUESTION AREA! READ THE RULES!

~moved~

And no, this is not possible! what do u think is a ban good for? that everyone can get back the acc? the acc is gone!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Which program to use to Open the Maps and Edit them ?
03/07/2010 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
I wana Open Spaceof philigrimes Dungeon map and Edit it so i can go Alone But with what program to open it ?
i need program for open sok in talismã
04/14/2009 - CO2 Programming - 3 Replies
pls mam help me i need very one program for open sok in talismã 5116
[Program] MMOExtreme Open Beta
07/16/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 13 Replies
We've put together a pretty good product at InjectSoft and are trying to get the word out. MMOExtreme is a fully-working hack/cheat content delivery platform (think Steam for Cheats). It's still in its infancy, so bear with us while the product matures. Currently, we are only catering towards Age of Conan, but in the future we will definitely be expanding to new games. AoC is a great game, but it's not the only game and we like trying new stuff out just as much as you. Features: ...
which program should i use to open
12/22/2006 - Technical Support - 3 Replies
itemtype.dat with which program would i be able to open the itemtype.dat because a program called Cotobo for conqueronline2 needs to open et, but atm it cant open itemtype.dat so i cant use cotobo please try to help me ive already asked this on every co forum of this site and on other sites, ive also searched like whole google, i also searched through site and downloaded the file from different people, also redownloaded everything, so im kinda clueless thx already
what program does cotobo need to open itemtype.dat
12/14/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 14 Replies
what program does cotobo need to open itemtype.dat please tell me, ive waited 3weeks already for this answer