Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rpe Issue

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rpe Issue

im new at using rPE and im trying to make a vulcan arrow filter

skill id#394 = 01 A8

code will be 00A801

am i right or there is somthing wrong with the hex?

Old 05/04/2012, 15:39   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hexadecimal for the Skill id#394 = 01 8A

Code will be 008A01

This is the right hex.

« RO bot for dota-ro | Problem to use rPR in IRO »

Similar Threads
Little issue
10/13/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
Ladies and Gentlemen, i have a little and noob Problem. I Downloaded the Aloken server files with the Dekaronserver.exe, Dekaron.exe and the character.bak (ItsNobody database). I placed the dekaronserver.exe in the appropriate folder inside the virtual machine. I placed the dekaron.exe in the appropriate folder inside the A9 client. What i should do with the character.bak? i know it is something to do into databese, but i really dont know how i should start. Can someone tell me...
SMC issue..
10/04/2011 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 0 Replies
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/849/capturedsmc.png/ how do i make my SR_ShardManager and SR_GameServer work?
Is there a known issue
06/19/2009 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
with the client freezing, i've clean installed it just gets to the charecter select screen than freezes
AC/Bot issue
07/15/2008 - Maple Story - 0 Replies
i have tryed many ac/bot that woked for many ppl but it doesn't for me. I download the ac/bot annd folo the intruction completly. i start up the ac/bot and then run my private server. in the server i click the hotkey but nothing happenes. it says the ac is enable but nothing happens. help me plz i'm really getting frustrated.
HEY DC ISSUE !!!!
06/15/2007 - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions - 7 Replies
i Reinstalled the game and still getting DC ever 5 minutes when i log in game so y the hell is this please need help really 2 days like this &#33;&#33; please help and in specific details would be appreciated " sry if spam " but i cant hodl much longer sry all ... <hr>Append on Jun 14 2007, 12:19<hr> Has to do sth with host or FireWall or Kaspersky &#33;&#33; i don&#39;t think so please need fast Solve solution ~&#33;&#33;&#33;