Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 06:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wtb lightside legend bot

Discussion on wtb lightside legend bot within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wtb lightside legend bot

hey guys, ive been trying for weeks now to get a bot working at lightside legend found at

I am willing to pay around 300 dollars to anyone who is able to get openkore to work at lightside legend.
You must have signed and dated proof in the form of a youtube video in order to get your money.
If i am not happy with the proof that you have provided, I will not pay you.
If your bot does not function normally, I will not pay you
The price IS negotiable if I find your bot is worth more

Thanks for reading this and I hope someone here is up to the challenge

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ilkroad FULL LEGEND +12, PERSIA, 114 Bower und 116 Warrior Legend +12
02/16/2012 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Hi hier der Link zu meinem Ausverkauf Silkroad Account FULL LEGEND +12, PERSIA, 114 Bower und 116 Warrior Legend +12 | eBay wer Interesse hat soll mir schreiben. Only SAFE Way on ebay.
SWTOR Exploit [BETA] - Infinite Darkside and Lightside points
11/30/2011 - SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies
I don't know if this still works, but: There is a bug with instanced quests that end with you talking to the final boss, fighting them, then having a final conversation with them. If this conversation gives you a dark/light option at the end you can pick the option you want to end the conversation.
WTS League of legend lvl 30 almost all champs/ 100+ skins (10 legend)
07/02/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Oops :P
WTS (or WTT for Poseidon) 110 FF Warrior/Cleric (Legend 2h, Legend Acc) PETRA
05/31/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 10 Replies
CHAR SOLD KTHXBAI To start, a quick pic of my char to summurise it: http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/1700/sro201105 1220571900.jpg Looking to trade my char for something good on poseidon; im looking for a char with the following: -must be from POSEIDON; i have chars there already i dont need any other server no matter how good the char/items are -looking for any CH char as long as it has at least Legend Acc or Egy Wep -Non email verified of course, if it is dont even bother