Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 21:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Few Questions - Please Answer

Discussion on Few Questions - Please Answer within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Few Questions - Please Answer

I am returning to RO after a long time.. obviously can't remember my old username & pass but thats not what I wanna ask..

1. WarpPortal has taken over? So Loki and Sakray dun exist anymore?
2. Hmm.. are the hacks on this forum for Private Servers online
2a. If they are, then are there any hacks for the new official servers hmm I think they were... Ymir: VIP Server | Yggdrasil & Valkyrie
3. If there are hacks available do I need to get VIP for this forum to get them?
3a. hmmm what kind of Hacks are available? and also bypass and stuff.

Thanks
Old 07/18/2011, 05:51   #2

Old 07/19/2011, 13:08   #3

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiEbil View Post

That seriously does not answer the question, because all it says is Dupe/XP/Zeny hacks not available I already read that announcement as soon as I went into the Hack topic.

I asked if there are any hacks available.. meaning.. e.g. skill spammer can u use that in iRO Valkyrie or Fast Attack Speed/Auto Pot Or maybe even HP/MP Recovery or any thing that would be called cheating LOLOL.
Old 07/19/2011, 22:29   #4

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need answer on some questions..
01/04/2011 - Archlord - 4 Replies
Hey guys, i have a couple of questions that I need answers on. Here are they : 1. What is "max" in X% chance when hit convert Y% of damage taken into restored health . What is "max" in X, and Y? Is it 80 like resistance, skillblock etc? Even if u have 90% resistance, "max" useble is 80.. The rest 10, is working in debuff.. 2. Where can I farm Karkaen Amulet & Blode ring? What mobs etc.. I don't find in google or somewhere else :S
some questions please answer :)
04/05/2010 - Flyff - 1 Replies
Hi :> 1- what is the best char in seiges 2- can we use skills ( buffs - attk skills ) in guild seige or 1Vs1 seige ? 3- what is the best weapons for Blade 4- is there is any hack that can show us where is the end of each mobs' area ( can work with that Tom's antihack) ! :( like if someone going in Azria for AoE , when he takes many mobs some of them run away ! because he went to nother area . !
have some questions plz answer !
10/24/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
hello guys I want to ask some questions which no-one can answer it only PVPers do ok :
PLZ IF ANY ONE CAN ANSWER ME THIS QUESTIONS
05/22/2009 - CO2 Programming - 4 Replies
First of All hello so i have morethan one question the first one is: i were using cid proxy and it was working good until i chanded my windows copy and when i run it says "exe Cannot be modified after it generated" even after installing java and netframework with latest updates is also doesnt work btw i change my windows more than a time to let it run 2nd question: i heard that there are many coders here wich can change in CO2 files so if it is possible to change in any file to make...
Just Questions Need Answer
02/26/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
i need some one who is professional to answer me will we be able to use BOTS CID PROXY after patch 5102 or no ? if we will be able to use bots we need some one to make anew bot list for this patch