Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

about Xkore

Discussion on about Xkore within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
about Xkore

hi dis is my 1st post, after done some readin, i tried the latest openkore on my own. on a private server (non renewal but lots of custom item). i intnded to use xkore for autopot n im having trouble in making it works, i can login but my char wont move/stucked/freeze, sometimes can walk, but if there is another player or mobs, my char will freeze. i tried the recvpackt guide, tried hideki's manualAI guide, all failed. can any1 clarify to me whether xkore is working or not?

n i tried once at 1 renewal p server. got long red text (error) saying the problem might cause due to new update or bug or bla bla bla. hmmm.

if there is a thread bout this plz guide me n close this thread

thanks n sry for my poor english
Old 06/13/2011, 11:37   #2

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
i have experienced the same problem on some pserver! only xkore wont work! but i have never fixed it! dont know what causes this problem!
maybe some search in the openkore forum whould be helpfull!
Old 06/17/2011, 05:39   #3

so that means at the moment, the there is no way to auto pot rite?

err sry for posting in the wrong sction, how can i move this thread
Old 06/18/2011, 00:44   #4

Well my Guide didnt focus on the xkore mode, but the pvp botting.
You can autopot, but just in console window, so not while manual playing.

You could create an autopotter yourself with autoit , its really simple.
Old 06/18/2011, 09:11   #5

oooooo. now i get it. ive totally misunderstood n misintrpreted ur guide. my intention is to autopot during pvp n lvling, (manual lvlg). ive read the forum n it says openkore can do dat thru xkore, i referred to ur guide, but seems that ive faild. i dun wan to be a beggar n i hope i can learn it since u guyz are providing many infos ^_^ . thx a alot btw. so dat means cannot autopot during manual play rite?

autoit? whats dat? mind to giv a hint or redirect me to a guide? atm im gonna google bout it 1st. thx
Old 06/18/2011, 09:47   #6

we got a section here for autoit, also you can google.
You can autopot in xkore. Well but just if xkore works on the server ;p