Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 10:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] PRO:New Loki

Discussion on [HELP] PRO:New Loki within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] PRO:New Loki

Can anyone share to me the server information of Philippine Ragnrok Online : New Loki server i mean the ip and port etc.???? Thanks
Old 05/02/2011, 05:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
i can answer your question...have you got it already? message me
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Loki Pack (OverTeam)
09/19/2009 - Flyff - 11 Replies
Hi, I am here to show to you my first job with FlyFF Hacks. They are only two hacks, created by me. They are: Game Injector (By Me) Game Packet Editor (By Me) The virus was on the Bypass, he already has been removed from my pack, forgive me for the inconvenience caused. I just created the Game Injector and the Game Packet Editor.
Ich brauch nen LeechAcc auf Loki
08/22/2007 - Ragnarok Online - 2 Replies
Jo äh klingt nen bissel dreist .. aber ich brauch nen Leechacc für meinen lvl 41/30 Merch da ich schnellst möglich Alche werden kann . Als Gegenleistungn kann ich mit meinem lvl 84 Priest Slaves und Tanks anbieten. Und vielleicht bissel zeny.
Loki: Bannkreis der Götter
06/27/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 7 Replies
weiß jemand obs da schon was gibt? habs mit der guten alten Hexeditor methode schon probiert ohne erfolg....
Euro Loki
09/17/2006 - Ragnarok Online - 83 Replies
Hi Meine Bot kommt net mehr auf loki drauf aber mit client geht es . an was liegt das ?? mfg :ops:
T>Loki acc vs chaos acc
03/07/2006 - Ragnarok Online - 0 Replies
Allso tausche meinen lvl 97 sin account gegen einen ungefähr 90+ account auf chaos pmt mich hier oder schreibt hier was rein^^